Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm

Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm is an instant, mess-free solution to your brush cleansing needs! Easily remove build up and residue from your favorite brushes with a simple swirl, rinse and go! Must use with warm water.

Extends the life expectancy of your makeup brushes; Not tested on animals; Dermatologist tested for gentleness; Solid cleansing balm; Deep cleansing pad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm!
kim A.
Alvin, TX
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm uploaded by kim A.
I saw this on the Ulta website one day when I was looking for a brush cleaner that was cheaper than Beauty Blender, read the reviews and thought I’ll give it a try. The reviews were more good than bad, but the price is what really sold me. Real Techniques has some good brushes, so I thought the balm had to be pretty good......it was meh. It has ok. I normally use a bar of Caress Shea Moisture soap to clean my brushes and sponges and it works just as good as the Blendercleanser Solid! But I wanted something made specifically for brush cleaning to use on my higher end/better brushes to help preserve them. This balm did clean my brushes and sponges but took the same amount of time and work and my bar of soap does. It didn’t have a fragrance, and wasn’t drying or oily. The thing that caused me to give it 3 stars is on majority of my brushes (not all and it wasn’t just my synthetic or natural bristled brushes, it was any and all brands and types) when they dried the bristles were kind of matted together. I had to run my finger across each brush head to break apart the bristles and when I did you could see “dust” particles fly out. The first time that happened I thought I didn’t wash all the balm/soap out. So i took all the brushes like that back to my sink and ran them through clean plain water and worked with them extensively to make sure they were clean. When they dried after the 2nd super good rinse they dried the same way as before and every single time I washed them after, no matter how hard/how long/how many times/technique used to rinse them. I would not repurchase!!
Carmen H.
Brownsville, TX
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm uploaded by Carmen H.
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm uploaded by Carmen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this brush cleansing balm! Affordable and gets my brushes clean. Even leaves them feeling soft.
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really surprised with this. Worked amazing. I felt like it cut my washing time in half. I will be buying this again. Only $8.99 at ulta beauty
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is SO affordable and it’s absolutely amazing for keeping your makeup brushes clean. It’s an all-in-one kit with a cleansing balm and a silicone pad to gently get all color, bacteria, and oils off of each brush. I can’t recommend it highly enough!
Stacianna B.
conroe,Tx
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm uploaded by Stacianna B.
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Balm uploaded by Stacianna B.
Omg this product is amazing it cleans my brushes so good. I feel like this product will last me quite awhile. I 100% recommend.
Jenn E.
Beatrice, NE
Love this stuff. Is not messy what so ever. So easy to use and gets my brushes nice and clean. Just a little bit goes a long ways. Will be repurchashing.
Katie V.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I stumbled across this product at Ulta. This is a game changer, it makes cleaning my brushes so easy. My brushes are even softer after using this product.
Amanda M.
WEBSTER, NY
This is an easy, mess-free way of cleaning all my brushes. It gets everything off and the only thing I have to do is add water to the lid! The only thing I would improve is making the lid bigger because it can get messy when trying to clean some of my bigger brushes.
Emily D.
Somerville, NJ
This cleansing balm does the job and lathers well. The only thing I wish was different was the size of the scrubbing pad. It fits most brushes but it’s a little hard to control when scrubbing the brush around the pad.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product. I used to use baby shampoo to clean my brushes but this stuff has replaced that routine. It's super easy to use and you doesnt take much effort to get the product out of your brushes. I highly recommend. Will be using this from now on.

Looking for your answer?