BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Brow Set - Define the perfect arch with the Real Techniques Brow Set. Included are all of the tools you need to clean up, fill in, define and shape your brows. The slanted design allows for easy control while defining your brows. Get started with 5 easy steps!Set includes:Angled Tweezer: stainless steel with a flat edges for expert brow shapingDetailing Tweezer: stainless steel with a pointed tip to clean up fine hairsSlanted Brow Spoolie: perfectly sized for brow grooming and blendingSlanted Arch Definer: unique design allows you to plot your perfect brow shapeSlanted Brow Brush: applies and blends color smoothlyPanoramic Case: dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Stand case and insert wet brushes upside down to dry.Features:All synthetic materials that are easy to clean, and 100% cruelty-freeErgonomic slanted design for easy, controlled applicationExtended aluminum ferrules that are light weight, easy to use, and color codedAbout the brand:Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman offers high-tech brushes and makeup tutorials that help you to reveal your inner expert.About the brushes:Three step color-coded system makes getting the perfect look easy every timeUltra plush synthetic bristles are hand-cut for smooth finishExtended aluminum ferrule makes brushes light and easy-to-useSelf-standing base for easy storage/displayBrush name for easy reference - Brow Set see more...

Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Real Techniques Brow Set more...
I use this every time I do my brows. They are so easy to use and extremely affordable. The fact that they are angled is actually a huge plus. Never be afraid to use an angled brush when it comes to your brows, it actually is much better than a normal brow brush. They also help keep my brows looking spot on which is awesome since I have super light brows!
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Real Techniques Brow Set more...
This brow set has everything you need. It has a brow brush which you can use on powder or those brow pomade. It also has a spoolie and and a blending sponge. The spoolie helps blend the brows to the desire look. The blending sponge helps blend the concealer if you conceal around the brows. Concealing around the brows really helps define the brow shape and gives it a clean look. This kit also includes tweezers, there if two different ones. The case can be use as a make up brush stand too which is convenient.
Tanya ūü•Ä.
Los angeles, CA
I gave the brushes to my friend, but I kept the tweezers! They are amazing. One is for fine hairs and the other one for regular. I purchase this set at Ross for $6! They are great!!! Will definitely buy again if I lose them.
Brittany L.
Chesapeake
Really great tweezers. One is pointed and one is Angled to get each and every hair! These are the tweezers I get on me when I go out. The brushes in the case are amazing bent at the perfect angle to apply your brow products. Highly recommended.
Alicia G.
Smiths Grove, KY
Review for: Real Techniques Brow Set more...
If I could give this set 10 stars, I would!! I'm a firm believer that you can't trust anyone with bad eyebrows, haha! This set has saved my day more than once! The pointed tweezers are extremely precise, and are good for so much more than just plucking hairs. The brushes and spoolie included are the perfect size, and the angled handle make them so much easier to use! I would recommend this set to ANYONE!
Jess T.
El Monte , CA
Review for: Real Techniques Brow Set more...
I think this is a nice kit to have and for the price you can't go wrong. I do wish the tweezers were a bit better quality and an with scissors instead of detailing tweezers. I just feel that would do more. But over all it's a good eyebrow kit
Jessica V.
Cecilton
Ok these tweezers GIVE ME LIFE! the pointed detailing tweezers and probably the best invention. Ever I seriously need a million. Especially because my husband steals them!
Alyssa S.
Bought these as a beginner with my brows and havent bought another set yet! Everything is made very well and the tweezers have last me years! Recommend this highly to beginners AND experts!
Ruby A.
oceanside
Review for: Real Techniques Brow Set more...
I paid $15 dollars for this brow set and I definitely recommend it because the tweezers are amazing and they easily pull out the brow hairs without it hurting! I honestly hated plucking them out but this made it very easy! And the other brow tools are a bonus!
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this set! It's got everything I need for grooming and styling my brows. It's also easy to travel with. The quality is very good. I actually have to hide my tweezers so my husband and teenage daughter can't steal them.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Should I get this set or it is unnecessary?
Monique M.
Are those tweezers effective?
Phoebe M.
Is this worth the money?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is the angled brush better or the same as the Anastasia brow brush 12?
Heather A.
Is this set good if you are just starting out doing your eyebrows. Is it easy to use.