BY REAL TECHNIQUES

With refined artisty cuts, the luxe brushes in this collection offer high performance and infinite possibilities for every artist. Irresistably soft, the bristles feature shed-resistant properties + advanced pick-up and release of makeup. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I got this for free from influenster, as a prize for participating in the Friend Flurry Xmas contest last december. While I had to wait a long while for it to arrive, boy was the wait worth it. I LOVED this set. They are all dreamy, super soft and blend amazingly. Ive been using them sa lot ever since I got them and have no complaints. The eye brush is super amazing, even I, with my little to no MUA talent and preparation, can make a great smokey lr blend with it. The blush one is... heavenly." in 5 reviews
  • "I have currently got all these brushes and not only do they look good they work even better!!! These brushes make my eye and face makeup look flawless, I have found that the contour brush makes my contour look a little harsh but that’s what the other brushes are there for… to BLEND! I highly recommend these brushes for beginners because they are so easy to work with ❤️" in 3 reviews
Codi M.
Yorktown
I found a few of these at TJ Maxx, they were a great price, and I have always loved the other brushes from RT. I liked the blush brush alot! It worked great, very lux feeling, and blended out my blush beautifully! I highly recommend these brushes and this brand as a whole!
Bianca C.
I got this set for Christmas a few years ago and I still love it! I especially love the large powder brush, it's so full and put powder on so smooth and evenly. The quality of these brushes is insane, very durable and sturdy. So happy with this product and would highly recommend.
Margaret D.
Tamuning
I love the real technique brushes very soft and easy to use. And where I bought it was from Ross. Due to it being pricey. From Ross to the real ones they're probably the same. I had mine for a long time now and it hadn't break yet. Thank god! And I'd recommend to people too 👍🏼
Dalther R.
I love the Bold Metal, they are beautiful and very versatile, their design is unique and striking .. it is pleasing to the eye and I would love to get them. This brand is very famous and recommended in the world of makeup, I am professional makeup artist and it is an honor to work with this brand and use these products. They are light and very easy to use, I can wash them easily and their bristles do not fall, they are divine and durable ... I recommend them to all the community of make-up artists.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Telling your mom that you need Real Techniques brushes pays off! She always checks Ross and T.J.Maxx and actually found the set of three for me last year for less than $20! I use them every time I wear makeup and they are by far the best quality brushes!
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
The Real Techniques® Bold Metals collection, I have to admit that these were a splurge. I did not purchase this set, but each brush individually, as well as the sponge applicator. As much as I would love to review the sponge I never was able to use it (teen daughters!). All this being said my purchase was made at Kohl's during a buy one get one half off sale, so the total was still over 100$ Again, indulgence. these brushes have a nice weight to them, which adds to the feeling that they are a bit higher quality than even my run of the mill RT brushes which I adore. Do they apply better than my other RT brushes? Some of them do and some about the same, however, these are so incredibly soft. Where the value comes in IMO is how well they clean up and return to their pristine white, I had hesitated over purchasing white bristled brushes, I imagined being able to see how dirty they were all the time driving me nuts. It just means I clean my brushes more often which is most likely a good thing. I use wig shampoo to clean mine, and they had zero shed, which means my brush will last longer and justify the higher cost. these brushes are stored in a ziploc and hidden from those pesky teens, finding one of these on the floor would kill me!
Kathaleen P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this set. I caught it on a sale, the bristles are super soft and dense. Works perfect for pretty much whatever you need. The shape of the handles are perfect (triangular) for a better easier grip.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I am very impressed with these brushes. These are the very first makeup brushes I own, and can I just say these do not disappoint at all. They are a little pricey but you get your money's worth.  Love love love. Very soft yet still pick up enough amount of products. The 103 is my favour, just perfect for overall face power setting. Even though I had to paid so much on exchange rate and shipping on an Canadian order, But I will still reach out more brushes of the Boldmetal collection
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
The Real Techniques® Bold Metals collection. In one word, Beautiful!! Real Techniques® is one of, if not the best drugstore cosmetic brush collections you will ever own. Inspired by the Pixiwoo Sisters, Sam and Nic Chapman, they have built an amazing empire based solely on their talent as makeup artists in the United Kingdom. If you are not in the mood to board the next flight and wisk yourself off to London, you may find all Real Techniques® brushes at Ulta® Now, with all of that said and done, lets talk about my new friends. Real Techniques® Bold Metals… Ahh, they are so lovely. Real Techniques® launched their original collection of brushes in the years 2010 through 2011 as their base line. They are very consumer friendly and although extremely affordable, these are wonderful brushes. If you don’t already own any of them, you should, you will not be disappointed
Alyssa M.
I love this whole set, the brushes are so extremely soft but not to soft to the point where it’s hard to do your makeup. I use these brushes every time I do my makeup and they do a great job. I would definitely recommend!
Alex O.
Brighton
Are the bold metals worth it?
Analise G.
Great Britain,Tyne and wear
Are these worth buying I've been searching for some new brushes and their are so many options also does anyone recommend any good ones??
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these good quality ?
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Are these brushes worth their money & where can you find them at?
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Are these worth the hype? I see the great price value, but are they as good as everyone leds on?