Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection has everything you need in this 4 piece brush set. Elegant brushes in individual boxes.

Real Techniques-Bold Metals Collection Brushes-Arched Powder,Triangle Foundation, Tapered Blush & Triangle Concealer-Total 4 Brushes; Arched Powder Brush-the domed cut sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders; Triangle Foundation Brush-flat edge covers large areas of the face and angled edges contour around eyes and nose; Tapered Blush Brush-especially designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish; Triangle Concealer-make imperfections disappear with 3 sides for concealing, blending, and spot coverage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques-Bold Metals Collection Brushes-Arched Powder,Triangle Foundation, Tapered Blush & Triangle Concealer-Total 4 Brushes!
Spokane Vly, WA
This is an absolutely amazing makeup brush! I use this brush almost everyday for applying my translucent powder, it is so incredibly soft and applies a perfect amount of product and the bristles never fall out when washing it. The price point is a little higher for a drug store brush but is so worth it. You won’t be disappointed if you purchase it for you or someone you love.
Knoxville
Real Techniques-Bold Metals Collection Brushes-Arched Powder,Triangle Foundation, Tapered Blush & Triangle Concealer-Total 4 Brushes uploaded by Lookits K.
This brush is flawless to set your make up with. the bristles are so soft and never drag or cling to cream or liquid products and for the price it’s one of the best brushes in the drugstore! I couldn’t recommend more!
Jackson, MI
Very durable, the bristles are soft, glides on to your face smoothly, and does not leave streaks when applying foundation. A little pricey in my opinion, but it’s a great set of brushes.
Oceano, CA
This brush looks gorgeous but also works wonderful with powders. I bought it to make my vanity look pretty but I was surprise to love the application of the brush and I now use it everyday
Davenport, FL
One of my favorite highlighting brushes came from this line! Their brushes are super soft and very affordable. They can definitely compared to some high-end make up brushes
Love love love real technique brushes. No shedding, no problem. They don’t give me streaks and they are really soft. On top of that, it’s super affordable! You can’t go wrong with them.
Beautiful brush that is not only pretty but very functional. I like the way its weight is distributed and the bristles are super soft and easy to wash. The shape allows to use it for both powder and bronzer
philadelphia, PA
I love how beautiful these are made! They’re such high quality to me. The weight on them make it very easy to use so you’re not so heavy handed with highlighters and blush. I highly recommend these brushes!
Mantorville, MN
Good quality brush at a great price. I would love to own all of these brushes. My sensitive skin isn’t bothered by this brush at all. I use it every day for my makeup. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Waukegan, IL
These brushes have a real nice look kindve luxurious but I didn’t like the foundation brush on my skin I prefer beauty blenders cause this brush left too many streaks and it was meh .

Looking for your answer?