Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush

Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = Base Platinum = Eye Rose Gold = Finish Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flattop head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. Ideal for contouring and sculpting. Features: Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application. Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability. Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts. Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup. Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish. Additional Info: Ideal for: Creams, powders, and liquids Coverage: Medium to full coverage Primary use: Contouring and highlighting to create definition Secondary use: Buffing and blending foundation see more...

Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I have been wanting to try this brand for a while now, but I am never able to find it in stores and I don't like ordering brushes offline. I found this brush in TJMaxx a few weeks ago and had to get it. As soon as I opened it, I was blown away. I was worried about the length, as it looked really long in the box, but it is such a perfect length and the tapered ends make it fit PERFECTLY in my hands. I love the weight of the brush and the bristles are soooo soft and apply my contouring products perfectly. It is also the perfect size to fit right under my cheek bones when contouring.. Not too small, not too large.
Sierra M.
I don’t use this brush for contouring but I do use it to apply foundation. It gives me a fuller coverage because it’s so dense and precise. It’s very easy to use but it does take up some time in my makeup routine so I only use this when I have the extra time. I’ve been using this ever since I got it!
jessica q.
Castro Valley, CA
I LOVVVEEEE THIS BRUSHHH!!!! It was super cheap and it works amazingly. I use it to contour and it really gives me the effect I never got with any of my other brushes. I used to use a blush brush for contouring, but this brush changed my thoughts.
Jillian V.
I love this brush. I use it everyday. It's very compact and the bristles feel nice on my skin. I love how it blends both cream and powder. I definitely recommend this brush. The price is reasonable and it is gorgeous! I need to find more of the gold set.
Amanda P.
These brushes are beautiful and inexpensive. Im obsessed with all different types of brushes.So no wonder i luv these brushes there soft and luxurious at the same time.
Chynna B.
New York
I absolutely love this brush. Not only is the design beautiful but it’s very soft and does an amazing job at blending contour and bronzer. Real Techniques is never pricey but all their brushes are amazing.
Victoria S.
Henrico, VA
This is my all time favorite brush for contouring. It fits so perfectly under the cheekbone and has cut the time it takes me to do my contour in half. It has the perfect amount of stiffness to it, while still being soft enough to blend. I have never tried it with cream products, so I cannot attest to how well it would do with them, but it is definitely amazing for powder products. I also like that the bristles are white, as it reminds me to wash it regularly (brush looks very dirty after each use). Cannot say enough good things about this brush!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Love love love this brush. I use it with my Kat von D Shade+Light contour palette. It's smooth and soft, but has a great shape for contouring and isn't as fluffy as other brushes. It allows me to get a sharp contour and blend it out with ease. I also love how heavy the handle is. Feels like I'm actually holding something and it gives me more control with application. Not that it matters, but it's also very pretty!
Samantha H.
Marietta, GA
I really like this brush. I use it whenever I contour. I prefer its flat top over an angled brush because of how tightly packed the bristles are! It's easy to use and glides the powder on my face. It blends our great and the shape chisels out the cheek bones perfectly! Plus it's one of the prettiest brushes I've seen!
Sun Valley, CA
I love this brush!!!

Actually, I bought the whole RT Bold Metal Brush set because I was lured by its look. The brushes look gorgeous. Very attractive.

It has just right denseness. And I love it's weight!!! It fit so good in my hand. It never roll off the table because it's not round. This's my go to brush. It's a multipurpose brush for me. I use this brush for everything. However, it's quite pricey.
Cassidy H.
Is this a good, long lasting brush or should I save up for the Nars contour brush?
How does this brush hold up. I have a few other brands and the top always pops off.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Is this brush as amazing as it looks?
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
I've used and love their brushes by Samantha but have not tried the Bold Metals. Are they worth the price? I'm very tempted because they look amazing!
Viviana A.
houston, TX
I've been seeing this brush at Walmart and I wanted to know if it was worth the hype? I heard it was a little too dense but some said it was perfect for it.