BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = Base Platinum = Eye Rose Gold = Finish Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flattop head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. Ideal for contouring and sculpting. Features: Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application. Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability. Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts. Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup. Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish. Additional Info: Ideal for: Creams, powders, and liquids Coverage: Medium to full coverage Primary use: Contouring and highlighting to create definition Secondary use: Buffing and blending foundation see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I have been wanting to try this brand for a while now, but I am never able to find it in stores and I don't like ordering brushes offline. I found this brush in TJMaxx a few weeks ago and had to get it. As soon as I opened it, I was blown away. I was worried about the length, as it looked really long in the box, but it is such a perfect length and the tapered ends make it fit PERFECTLY in my hands. I love the weight of the brush and the bristles are soooo soft and apply my contouring products perfectly. It is also the perfect size to fit right under my cheek bones when contouring.. Not too small, not too large.
Sierra M.
I don’t use this brush for contouring but I do use it to apply foundation. It gives me a fuller coverage because it’s so dense and precise. It’s very easy to use but it does take up some time in my makeup routine so I only use this when I have the extra time. I’ve been using this ever since I got it!
Erin C.
I am not the best at applying contour and this brush really helped me to step up my game. I enjoy the shape and it makes it easier to get right into my cheekbones to carve out the contour. It's also super light which makes it easier to use in my opinion. I would recommend. It is a dense brush so you need to make sure you use a light hand.
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I love the weight of this brush as it makes applying the product easier. It holds up to washing very well, packs on the pigment easily and is just overall super pretty to look at
Lexi M.
I love using this when applying a powder contour. The price is great and the look of the brush itself is amazing. I use it every time i use a power contour. It puts the product right where you need it and it’s my go to for powders!
Fatemeh S.
Firstly the look of the brush wows me every time. The quality is good and it feels heavy but not too heavy. It blended my powder contour very well. All and all I trust this brand and would definitely buy more for the rest of my face.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I like this brush but the reason I gave it 3 stars is because is a little too long and heavy so it’s hard to maneuver. I hardly ever use mine for that reason! The bristles are soft and the color is pretty but not too functional for me!
Amanda P.
These brushes are beautiful and inexpensive. Im obsessed with all different types of brushes.So no wonder i luv these brushes there soft and luxurious at the same time.
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
This brush works pretty well for a powder contour, however if you’re not careful it’ll create a really harsh line because of how thick and stiff the brush is. If you don’t mind blending out a little however, this brush is perfect for you!
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
This is a really nice brush! I got this on sale from Marshall’s and it’s great quality. Very heavy and pretty. I use this brush to apply my cream contour and it’s great for that because of the synthetic and dense brush hairs.
Cassidy H.
Is this a good, long lasting brush or should I save up for the Nars contour brush?
SALLY M.
How does this brush hold up. I have a few other brands and the top always pops off.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Is this brush as amazing as it looks?
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
I've used and love their brushes by Samantha but have not tried the Bold Metals. Are they worth the price? I'm very tempted because they look amazing!
marilu d.
Are these metallic brushes only sold online or in stores too?