BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = Base Platinum = Eye Rose Gold = Finish Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flattop head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. Ideal for contouring and sculpting. Features: Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application. Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability. Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts. Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup. Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish. Additional Info: Ideal for: Creams, powders, and liquids Coverage: Medium to full coverage Primary use: Contouring and highlighting to create definition Secondary use: Buffing and blending foundation see more...

Victoria S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite brush for contouring. It fits so perfectly under the cheekbone and has cut the time it takes me to do my contour in half. It has the perfect amount of stiffness to it, while still being soft enough to blend. I have never tried it with cream products, so I cannot attest to how well it would do with them, but it is definitely amazing for powder products. I also like that the bristles are white, as it reminds me to wash it regularly (brush looks very dirty after each use). Cannot say enough good things about this brush!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brush. I use it with my Kat von D Shade+Light contour palette. It's smooth and soft, but has a great shape for contouring and isn't as fluffy as other brushes. It allows me to get a sharp contour and blend it out with ease. I also love how heavy the handle is. Feels like I'm actually holding something and it gives me more control with application. Not that it matters, but it's also very pretty!
Samantha H.
Marietta, GA
I really like this brush. I use it whenever I contour. I prefer its flat top over an angled brush because of how tightly packed the bristles are! It's easy to use and glides the powder on my face. It blends our great and the shape chisels out the cheek bones perfectly! Plus it's one of the prettiest brushes I've seen!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this brush!!!

Actually, I bought the whole RT Bold Metal Brush set because I was lured by its look. The brushes look gorgeous. Very attractive.

It has just right denseness. And I love it's weight!!! It fit so good in my hand. It never roll off the table because it's not round. This's my go to brush. It's a multipurpose brush for me. I use this brush for everything. However, it's quite pricey.
Jamey E.
Cottage Grove, WI
Easily my all time favorite contouring brush. I Accidentally ordered two and gave one to my friend and she was in awe about how flawlessly this brush applies your contour. It looks sleek, has soft bristles, and holds product very well! It's also great for blending! My only complaint is that I have not been able to find this in a set!!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love this brush to contour. It fits into my hollows of my cheeks perfectly to cut my cheeks. It is super soft and I absolutely love how pretty the handle looks. The handle is designed with corners so it wouldn't roll.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been dying for this brush for the longest time! I use this for contour and it's great. It's the perfect width to fit in the contours of my face perfectly. The only negative is that the bristles are so densely packed that it apples pigment heavily. Use this with a light hand and blend out with a powder brush!
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this for contour on my cheeks and nose. My only issue is that my packaging has deteriorated and after cleanings, the brush has turned blue in some places. Other than that, great product and would make a great gift or pretty for every day use and display on a vanity.
Brianna H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good quality brush and it is SO pretty. I suggest buying these at Kohls because usually they have a deal going on. When I went if you spent $20 on Real Techniques you could get a free Real Techniques beauty blender sponge. So overall yes I definitely recommend buying this!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great for a harsh Contor by when you want to chisel all your cheeks. The brushes very soft so it allows you to blend very well. It's definitely one of the better flat top contour brushes I've used I'm very satisfied with it
Cassidy H.
Is this a good, long lasting brush or should I save up for the Nars contour brush?
SALLY M.
How does this brush hold up. I have a few other brands and the top always pops off.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Is this brush as amazing as it looks?
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
I've used and love their brushes by Samantha but have not tried the Bold Metals. Are they worth the price? I'm very tempted because they look amazing!
Prisila M.
I've heard that these brushes are very soft but also very heavy. I'm looking forward to buying this brush. Is it anything like the expert face brush? Or better?