Real Techniques Bold Metals 202 Angled Liner Brush uploaded by Angelina M.Real Techniques Bold Metals 202 Angled Liner Brush uploaded by Sara B.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = Base Platinum = Eye Rose Gold = Finish Real Techniques Bold Metals 202 Angled Liner Brush has firm, slanted bristles that hug the lash line for smooth, even application of eyeliner. This tool is ideal for precision application. Features: Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application. Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability. Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts. Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup. Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish. Additional Info: Ideal for: Liquid, powder and gel eyeliners Coverage: Full coverage Primary use: Applying eyeliner Secondary use: Filling in brows see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Real Techniques Bold Metals 202 Angled Liner Brushtoday and I am super impressed with its quality! You can definitely tell that it is a pro brush! The wand is very sturdy and constructed of heavy high quality materials! I am a Makeup junkie yet I still need practice doing a winged eyeliner and or even using gel liners scares me hahah. So I mainly purchased this brush for using with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade! Let me tell you! My brows haven't looked this amazing in years! I am a firm believer in having high quality brushes! They give you precision and so much more! I can honestly say now because of this brush my brows are officially "on fleek" hahah! If you haven't tried the Real Techniques Bold Metals collection brushes then I highly recommended that you do! Trust me you won't retreat it!
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite angled brush, it's a little on the thick side and I like my angled brushes thinner so I can get a sharper line. The quality of the brush is great and it's beautiful to look at. I use this from time to time but I tend to reach for a different brand brush.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
Im obsessed with this brush! when I saw it in ulta, this brush instantly caught my eye because of the chrome medal finish. I love how the bristles on the brush are not short and at a high angle because it allows me to get close to the lashline. I also like how the design fits in my hand, it feels like I have total control over the brush with my very unsteady hands. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because of the price, which was 12 dollars. Overall, this is a great brush and i would recommend
Danielle A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great liner brush! It does take a bit more time to get that sharp pointy cat eye but it does the job well. I just wish the bristles were so small and would be slightly larger for maybe a better and sharper cat eye application
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been in search for the perfect liner brush. I have so many and this is the first one I'm wowed by. The brush is pretty stiff which is what you need in a liner brush! I can make a quick wing so easily.
Hannah M.
I use this for my eyebrows and I completely love it! The bristles are stiff but still workable! The brush itself is heavier than normal but it feels good!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has became my favorite eyebrow brush! And I have both Two Faced and ABH brushes. This is just more precise and the shape makes it easier to handle.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
This brush is amazing for gel liner. The bristles are the perfect shape to create a nice and easy wing. Definitely worth the money.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I use this brush to apply gel eyeliner every now and then, but I mostly use it to fill in my eyebrows. It's a very tightly packed, small brush, so it works extremely well for precise applications. I recommend this brush and all the others in the Real Techniques Bold Metals collection.
Sacha P.
Cannock, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush but I find this a little too thick to use for eyeliner but it's great for eyebrows. The angle makes the perfect arch but is soft enough to make them look natural at the same time. Love this brush, one of the best out of the metallic collection.
Viviana A.
houston, TX
Is this brush any better than other liner brushes?