Real Techniques Bold Metals 200 Oval Shadow Brush uploaded by Mari G.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = BasePlatinum = EyeRose Gold = FinishReal Techniques Bold Metals 200 Oval Shadow Brush offers the "one-sweep" brush with a full, round shape for all-over eyelid application, and seamless blending of powder and cream eyeshadows. It can also be used for detailed highlighting of the brow bone. Features: Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application. Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability. Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts. Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup. Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish. Additional Info: Ideal for: Powder, cream, and glitter eye shadows Coverage: Medium to full coverage Primary use: Applying base eye color Secondary use: Highlighting the brow bone see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Rhonda J.
I gave this brand 2 stars just to be nice. I bought this brush last year, used it and cleaned it the same way as some brushes I've had since 2009, and sadly this brush fell completely apart after about 3 months. I paid 11.00 for it and won't do that again.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Real Techniques is one of my favorite makeup tool brands. Their brushes are of great quality and rarely shed. I compare this brand to some high end brands and i highly recommend these brushes to everyone.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
I love real techniques brushes they are affordable and they blend perfect. They also last a long time even after you wash them the hairs on the brush it’s amazing. I love all these brushed along with the sponges.
Jewels G.
This brush almost perfection. I feel like it is super fluffy and soft. I love the collection that this company came out with. They are really nice. The only thing I don't like is the price I feel like it's a little bit high for a drugstore brand but outside of that great product will continue to purchase as well.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
So beautiful I love the packaging. I want all the brushes that come with it!!!!!!!! Please take time to invest in these they are so amazing. I get mine at ulta. So it's so worth it and I get points for it
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This brush is FAT and dense. I cannot use this for my eyes because it doesn't fit on my lid or crease. It eats up product like crazy. The shade is good and the bristles are soft, it just needs to be smaller!
brenna f.
Cookeville
This was the first brush that i got out of the collection and i fell in love with it! It applies shadows so easily! And could be used as a blending and all over shadow brush jus like the 201.
Danielle A.
Virginia Bch, VA
The brush itself is so pretty! Lovely design and so aesthetically pleasing! The bristles are so soft and leaves such an even air brushed look when I apply my eyeshadow. I love how the bristles are both tied and glued to help prevent shedding too. It is a tad bit too big for my eye shape (monolid) but it does the job well for packing eyeshadow on the lids.
Mari G.
Ottawa, KS
I LOVE the bold metals collection!! I have all of them! They are so easy to work with and feel great to hold. They don't compare to any other brushes in the price range in my opinion. They're super affordable and I would absolutely buy again!
Francesca D.
Buffalo , NY
This is a fantastic brush for laying down and blending shadows. The bristles are incredibly soft and the handle is balanced and easy to hold. It's a great brush for anyone who does makeup.
Viviana A.
houston, TX
Where else besides ulta and Walmart can I find this? I'm not looking to purchase online
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Love this brush! One of the brushes I use everytime I do my eyeshadow. It's super great for the crease and helps blend amazingly.