Real Techniques Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush uploaded by Amanda S.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush - The Real Techniques Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush has a flat edge to cover large areas of the face and an angled edge to contour around eyes, nose and chin to mask imperfections.Features:Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durabilityHandles: Weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeupTips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finishBenefits:Ideal for: creams, powders, and liquidsCoverage: medium to full coveragePrimary use: contouring and highlighting to create definitionSecondary use: buffing and blending foundationThe Bold Metals Collection:Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application.Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application:Gold = BasePlatinum = EyeRose Gold = Finish - Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush see more...

Real Techniques Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush
  • "This brush works very well for me, but I don't use it for concealer. I use it to draw on my highlight and contour creams. It works very well, mostly due to the sharp edges and triangular shape, which helps me maintain control over the products I use. I don't know how it works for concealer, since I don't use much, but if you're looking for precision and control over your cream products, grab this brush and you won't be disappointed!" in 4 reviews
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
This is another win for Real Techniques! I actually bought a set of three RT metals brushes. They are now my favorites. I use all three brushes every time I do my makeup. They are so soft and so pretty!
Jasmine S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I did not like this brush. I thought I could use it to get a precise application of my concealer under my eyes, but it just made it this splotchy mess. I may have used it incorrectly, but I followed the directions I found using the Real Techniques video on YouTube. I prefer the Real Techniques sponge to this applicator. Now its just a pretty brush on my desk and nothing else.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love the look of this brush i jus have a hard time using it. I have to tap in my concealer and then go back in woth sponge to blend it out. I still want the foundation brush just to try it out.
Amanda S.
The shape of it is perfect to get into the small areas of your face! You can use this for multiple things. It’s easy to apply! I found this at T.J.Maxx for only $4 can’t beat that!! I will be buying another one!
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I really couldn't find a use for this brush and then I decided to use it to apply my primer. I always do my eyebrows and eye makeup before everything else so when I put on my primer it gets a little thought to apply around my eyebrows. The shape of this brush is perfect for that. It's gets around my brows perfectly without messing them up.
Maya M.
A little bit bigger than I wished but can still be precise due to its shape. I use it half of thr time when I do my makeup. Definitely is more precise than the Shape Tape wand😬
Rachel P.
Vail, AZ
Ehh I wasn’t a fan of these brushes they felt kinda of cheap definitely not like the regular RT brushes I wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but I did like the weight and look of the handle very pretty but that’s all it had going for it and cost wise they were a bit too much for a drug store brand
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Another beautiful looking brush. However I do not like this for doing my concealer. I feel it just doesn’t apply product well. The bristles are soft and does not shed. May work for others just not me.
Tara R.
Porcupine
I love the real techniques brushes! They’re so good for such an affordable price. It doesn’t take to much work to get a flawless finish, works like a miracle. Plus some brushes look nice, too!
Sophia C.
It does a great job at blending out concealer. Good price. It’s the fancier brushes for this line, so it’s a little bit more expensive. I do really like it. It’s super easy to clean. I would recommend.