BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application: Gold = BasePlatinum = EyeRose Gold = FinishReal Techniques Bold Metals 100 Arched Powder Brush domed-cut, powder brush sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders. Bristle tips start low on the brush head to optimize product pickup, allowing you to blend flawlessly. Features: Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application. Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability. Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts. Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup. Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish. Additional Info: Ideal for: Pressed or loose powder Coverage: Light to medium coverage Primary use: Finishing powder Secondary use: Bronzer see more...

• Where can I get these? I live in the uk and can't find any in my ...2 Answers
  • Where else can I find these brushes? They are sold out at my loca...1 Answers
Real Techniques Bold Metals 100 Arched Powder Brush
  • "This is one of my favorite brushes of all time. It's not only beautiful to look at, but can be used for setting powder, blush, bronzer, and even highlighter (if you're careful). Not only that, but it's super soft and cruelty free! Amazing!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love using this brush for my bronzer to give me a soft contour. It blends like a dream and it looks so beautiful." in 3 reviews
Jessica E.
This is my favorite powder brush I have bought. It is so cute with the gold metal look and the brush is so soft. I would highly recommend this brush. I have used it for many different purposes (powder, Blush, bronzer, foundation, etc.) and it has worked wonderfully for all of them.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
This brush is so soft and fluffy. I got mine from Ulta. It cleans really well and has never shed. It looks beautiful on my vanity as well. I would definitely purchase more Real Techniques brushes. They are a great value for money.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
This brush is to absolutely die for. I mean it is gorgeous! I got as a gift from my husband. This brush is so so so soft. Works amazing. The bristles doesn’t shed at all. If anything these just look absolutely cute on your vanity
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Love these makeup brushes! Great texture and super soft! Blend all my powders well and have a wide variety from face to eyes to choose from! Beautiful look and easy to clean! Great price and highly recommend!
brenna f.
Cookeville
Love this brush its great for sweeping away under eye setting powder and for applying powder all over the face. I have oily skin and powder is an every day must and this is the only brush i use now!
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I happen to grab this brush on a whim at Kohls on clearance. I have been so impressed with it so far! The handle and band are both metal. The brush has some weight to it so it looks clean and professional. The bristles are super soft and tightly packed. This brush does a wonderful job picking and laying product (powder) on the face. I have seen zero bristle hair loss and I wish it was part of the permanent line!! I am going to try to get more brushes in this line before they are gone.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I thought I was going to love this brush when I first bought it. Unfortunately I was wrong. I don't use this brush for setting powder, I use it for blush, and it's too soft to pack any color on. Now you might think, well why are you using it for blush? Because Real Technique brush I meant to be versatile, and this brush just didn't do that job. I don't like how it's tapered, and that the handle of the brush is too heavy, it's more awkward than uncomfortable.
Saachi J.
This is probably my favorite brush in the Bold Metals collection. I got mine at Ulta and it is completely worth the money. I love how multi-tasking it is - it's great for pressing powder onto the skin but also wonderful for bronzing. Plus, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and it's one of the softest brushes I've ever used.
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
This product is great for bronzer if you are going for a all over glowing look. Also works week for baking powder under the eyes. I would highly recommend this brush.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite brush to apply setting powder. Since it is big and fluffy, it makes applying powder really quick and easy. This brush is also great to dust away any baking under the eyes or cheeks.
Madison W.
Where can I get these? I live in the uk and can't find any in my local drug stores.
Viviana A.
houston, TX
Where else can I find these brushes? They are sold out at my local Walmart and I don't want to purchase online.