BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Real Techniques blush brush is preferred 2-to-1 over a leading department store brand for a flawless finish.

Our blush brush is custom-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results.

• Tapered cut to blend like a pro
  • Ideal for cream or powder blush

Real Techniques Blush Brush
  • "Love this brush to dust extra powder off my face after I'm done with my make up. Wouldn't recommend for blush though as it states " in 626 reviews
  • "I love the real techniques brushes! I personally use them. The blush brush is great! So sore a lux feeling. It's great for blending out your contour also!" in 71 reviews
Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
The application of this brush is perfect for blush! Blush is my #1 must have, even if I'm not wearing any other makeup, so this brush is a lifesaver. I'm pretty pale so it's easy for blush to look streaky and clown like on me but this brush is almost impossible to over apply with. I will only ever buy this blush brush.
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most. This brush works really well for bronzers.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Rebecca S.
Austin, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have purchased this brush twice now at Walmart, but I’m pretty sure it is available at Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc. This is hands down my favorite blush brush. At first it might seem too big for blush, but it is super soft and does the trick despite its size. Definitely worth trying!
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is a great brush, especially for the price. It’s so soft and works like a dream. I use it for applying all over powder or wiping away my baking. I bought mine years ago and it has probably been cleaned about a thousand times and it had held up so well. Even better than some of my higher end brushes. The bristles don’t fall out and the handle is still in tact. Usually there is glue separation with the less expensive brands but it has held up so well that I have bought many of their other brushes and even their beauty sponge. The handle is very comfortable and it’s not too heavy. I can’t wait to try some of their newer products.
Jennifer s.
Charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
Great brushes for the price. I've used this brush for powder more than blush because it is pretty big. But its soft and fluffy and applies product beautifully. I just wish the handle was smaller so it didnt take up so much space in my makeup jar.
Erin L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite blush brush. I have liked every brush I have tried from the brand and I have a few. I reach for this brush over any other to apply color to the apples of my cheeks. It's weighted extremely well, packed perfectly and has good design.
Heather A.
easley
I LOVE this brush! It’s so great to use for some many different things ! I use this for my blushes of course , and also my bronzers !! It’s super super soft and doesn’t shed at all. Quality is amazing for the price you’re paying ! Also, the way the brushes are designed are so pretty looking as well! Would recommend to everyone wanting a great brush !
The women who have created these brushes I’ve watched on YouTube and they’re fabulous makeup artists ! They definitely know what they’re doing as far as makeup goes!
⭐️I recommend all the real technique brushes !!!⭐️
Lindsey F.
Sandy
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great affordable brush that you can use for powder blush or bronzer. It’s a little tapered near the end which gives you Precision when placing product. It cleans well and does not shed all over your face when using.
Raquel C.
Carteret
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Real Techniques brushes. The blush brush is fluffy and soft. It's very gentle on my skin and product goes on smoothe. Great starter set of brushes when learning to apply makeup. Real Techniques Blush Brush
Jennifer C.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how soft this brush is. I think it's good quality for the price. For me it wasn't great because I felt like it was just too big. But if you want a really diffused blush this brush will probably work great for you.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Is it soft?
breanne b.
mauriceville
is this easy to clean?
Rachael H.
I was interested in this to use for my highlight. Do you think the size and shape would work well for that?
Asiiya A.
What technique does everyone use to put their foundation on? I pat mine in using the Real Techniques Blush Brush for a flawless finish.
Sarah M.
Do these shed at all and are they good for blending?

Amazon