BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Real Techniques blush brush is preferred 2-to-1 over a leading department store brand for a flawless finish.

Our blush brush is custom-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results.

• Tapered cut to blend like a pro
  • Ideal for cream or powder blush

Real Techniques Blush Brush
  • "Love this brush to dust extra powder off my face after I'm done with my make up. Wouldn't recommend for blush though as it states " in 626 reviews
  • "I love the real techniques brushes! I personally use them. The blush brush is great! So sore a lux feeling. It's great for blending out your contour also!" in 71 reviews
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
I really love this brush for applying my blushes! I even bought two of the same brush because I use this brush every time I put on blush, and it always provides a perfect blush application. I love how tapered and fluffy this brush is, so that even if you really rub the bristles into the pan of blush, you're not gonna get a hot mess of color/pigmentation on your cheek when you tap your brush on there. Also, idk if anyone cares or not, but I personally got mine in the new 2019 packaging so the handle looks slightly different than the one in the Influenster picture, but it's still the exact same brush :)
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most. This brush works really well for bronzers.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is a great brush, especially for the price. It’s so soft and works like a dream. I use it for applying all over powder or wiping away my baking. I bought mine years ago and it has probably been cleaned about a thousand times and it had held up so well. Even better than some of my higher end brushes. The bristles don’t fall out and the handle is still in tact. Usually there is glue separation with the less expensive brands but it has held up so well that I have bought many of their other brushes and even their beauty sponge. The handle is very comfortable and it’s not too heavy. I can’t wait to try some of their newer products.
Heather A.
easley
I LOVE this brush! It’s so great to use for some many different things ! I use this for my blushes of course , and also my bronzers !! It’s super super soft and doesn’t shed at all. Quality is amazing for the price you’re paying ! Also, the way the brushes are designed are so pretty looking as well! Would recommend to everyone wanting a great brush !
The women who have created these brushes I’ve watched on YouTube and they’re fabulous makeup artists ! They definitely know what they’re doing as far as makeup goes!
⭐️I recommend all the real technique brushes !!!⭐️
Jennifer C.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how soft this brush is. I think it's good quality for the price. For me it wasn't great because I felt like it was just too big. But if you want a really diffused blush this brush will probably work great for you.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester, NY
I do not use the Real Techniques Blush Brush for blush, I use it for my bronzer (Becca Bali Sands). I got this tool after recommendation from a well know YouTuber mentioned it on her channel awhile back. It seems to do the job well, but I'll be honest it's the only brush I've ever tried for bronzer, so I don't have much to compare it to. I've noticed no issues with shedding and it feels nicely weighted. I'll keep using it because it works well, and the price point is there for me.
Lindsey G.
Good starter brush. I've tried lots of different brands and felt this is the best brush real technique offers and the only one I've kept. Overall it's just not dense enough to pack on blushes, so I actually use this as a bronzer brush because it just dusts on a dab of product and I like just a sweep of light bronzer. I know there are "bronzer brushes" out there but I'm not messing with something that's not broken.
kelsea b.
Verdunville
Purchased at: ULTA
this brush is amazing! it’s very affordable and can be purchased just about anywhere that sells makeup supplies. it’s extremely soft and does not shed bristles even after multiple washes. my only complaint about this brush is that it’s a little too large so you have to apply the product very lightly that way you won’t have a big blotch of blush on your cheeks.
Kelly K.
Norco
Distributes the product i want it too where i want it to. Cleans so easy and picks up alot of product with minimal fallout. When i want my blush on it goes where i put it and blends out with the soft bristles. Cleaning time is a breeze and the bristles go right back where they were before.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I’ve done a lot of research on makeup brushes and every single time, Real Techniques pop up. I’ve tried a lot of different drug store brushes and let me tell you, nothing compares to this.

I normally use this brush for my bronzer but sometimes I also Use it for my blush. It’s a very versatile brush. The bristles are extremely soft and the brick itself is very fluffy. It’s really easy to wash and still has a soft like feeling. I’d recommend these over any makeup brushes. It really saves you money and does the job just as good as any high end brand.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Is it soft?
breanne b.
mauriceville
is this easy to clean?
Rachael H.
I was interested in this to use for my highlight. Do you think the size and shape would work well for that?
Asiiya A.
What technique does everyone use to put their foundation on? I pat mine in using the Real Techniques Blush Brush for a flawless finish.
Sarah M.
Do these shed at all and are they good for blending?

Amazon