BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The Real Techniques blush brush is preferred 2-to-1 over a leading department store brand for a flawless finish.

Our blush brush is custom-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results.

• Tapered cut to blend like a pro
  • Ideal for cream or powder blush

• Would this work for bronzer too?4 Answers
  • Do these shed at all and are they good for blending?9 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for bronzer?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this brush to dust extra powder off my face after I'm done with my make up. Wouldn't recommend for blush though as it states " in 626 reviews
  • "I love the real techniques brushes! I personally use them. The blush brush is great! So sore a lux feeling. It's great for blending out your contour also!" in 71 reviews
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most. This brush works really well for bronzers.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is a great brush, especially for the price. It’s so soft and works like a dream. I use it for applying all over powder or wiping away my baking. I bought mine years ago and it has probably been cleaned about a thousand times and it had held up so well. Even better than some of my higher end brushes. The bristles don’t fall out and the handle is still in tact. Usually there is glue separation with the less expensive brands but it has held up so well that I have bought many of their other brushes and even their beauty sponge. The handle is very comfortable and it’s not too heavy. I can’t wait to try some of their newer products.
Heather A.
easley
I LOVE this brush! It’s so great to use for some many different things ! I use this for my blushes of course , and also my bronzers !! It’s super super soft and doesn’t shed at all. Quality is amazing for the price you’re paying ! Also, the way the brushes are designed are so pretty looking as well! Would recommend to everyone wanting a great brush !
The women who have created these brushes I’ve watched on YouTube and they’re fabulous makeup artists ! They definitely know what they’re doing as far as makeup goes!
⭐️I recommend all the real technique brushes !!!⭐️
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This is my new go-to blush brush. For a long time I struggled with my blush looking patchy and uneven on my skin. After purchasing this blush brush from Real Techniques I find that my blush goes on smoother and far less patchy. The brush is very fluffy, soft, and tapered at the end. It is perfect for applying both powder and cream blush to the face. Also, the end of the brush is designed in a way that allows the brush to stand upright on a flat surface, which I really appreciate. I am slowly building up my collection of Real Techniques products and I will continue to do so because they are very affordable and perform well. I highly recommend this product to those who want a flawless blush brush that is very affordable.
Maria V.
Tallahassee
Using this brush makes me feel I'm waving around a magic make up wand! The bristles are so soft & delicate. It's worth the cost as it is good quality and has lasted me for about a year now. At first, I struggled to get this to work with my more compacted blushes. The trick is to swirl the brush around so that it picks up a decent amount of product and disperses it throughout the brush, not just at the tip.  Real Techniques Blush Brush is a must for your collection!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I do not use the Real Techniques Blush Brush for blush, I use it for my bronzer (Becca Bali Sands). I got this tool after recommendation from a well know YouTuber mentioned it on her channel awhile back. It seems to do the job well, but I'll be honest it's the only brush I've ever tried for bronzer, so I don't have much to compare it to. I've noticed no issues with shedding and it feels nicely weighted. I'll keep using it because it works well, and the price point is there for me.
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
I LOVE this brush! It’s so great to use for some many different things ! I use this for my blushes of course , and also to dust off the setting powder under my eyes!! It’s super super soft and doesn’t shed at all. Quality is amazing for the price you’re paying !  Would recommend to everyone wanting a great brush !

Lindsey G.
Good starter brush. I've tried lots of different brands and felt this is the best brush real technique offers and the only one I've kept. Overall it's just not dense enough to pack on blushes, so I actually use this as a bronzer brush because it just dusts on a dab of product and I like just a sweep of light bronzer. I know there are "bronzer brushes" out there but I'm not messing with something that's not broken.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This is a great brush I used it all the time and it doesn’t shed and will make your blush look beautiful.  I have to admit that i also us it for hightlighting  my checks and nose.  I got my blush brush in boxycharm and would buy it agian.  I hope I get more brushes in the future from real techniques
Kelly K.
Norco
Distributes the product i want it too where i want it to. Cleans so easy and picks up alot of product with minimal fallout. When i want my blush on it goes where i put it and blends out with the soft bristles. Cleaning time is a breeze and the bristles go right back where they were before.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Is it soft?
breanne b.
mauriceville
is this easy to clean?
Rachael H.
I was interested in this to use for my highlight. Do you think the size and shape would work well for that?
Sarah M.
Do these shed at all and are they good for blending?
Asiiya A.
What technique does everyone use to put their foundation on? I pat mine in using the Real Techniques Blush Brush for a flawless finish.