BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The Real Techniques blush brush is preferred 2-to-1 over a leading department store brand for a flawless finish.

Our blush brush is custom-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results.

• Tapered cut to blend like a pro
  • Ideal for cream or powder blush

Real Techniques Blush Brush
  • "Love this brush to dust extra powder off my face after I'm done with my make up. Wouldn't recommend for blush though as it states " in 626 reviews
  • "I love the real techniques brushes! I personally use them. The blush brush is great! So sore a lux feeling. It's great for blending out your contour also!" in 71 reviews
Carla B.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Real Techniques Your Finish/Perfected Blush Brush even though this brush is to apply blush with i use it to set my under eye with it because it just has the perfect shape for you to Bake and set your under eye with it ! Excellent quality every time I wash it it doesn’t shed over all I’m in love with a real technique brushes ❤️
Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
The application of this brush is perfect for blush! Blush is my #1 must have, even if I'm not wearing any other makeup, so this brush is a lifesaver. I'm pretty pale so it's easy for blush to look streaky and clown like on me but this brush is almost impossible to over apply with. I will only ever buy this blush brush.
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most. This brush works really well for bronzers.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Lindsee H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is soft and gentle on the cheeks while adding the perfect amount of product. I love sweeping this brush across the cheek for natural coverage but if I feel like adding a little more drama, I stipple the product on. The handle feels natural and this brush has lasted me at least two years now.
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome love this brush for applying blush obviously and highlighter to the face, there is a smaller real technigues brush that looks like this but, it's meant for highlighter it's amazing as well. You can pretty much use brushes anyway you want to but they're certain brushes for certain makeup application..
Erika M.
Keene
Purchased at: ULTA
My very first blush brush!! I think it does a beautiful job at applying blush. Since it’s so fluffy it’s really easy to build up the blush instead of accidentally applying too much. It’s also easy for it to apply too much so just make sure to tap off the excess. Totally would recommend!
Rebecca S.
Austin, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have purchased this brush twice now at Walmart, but I’m pretty sure it is available at Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc. This is hands down my favorite blush brush. At first it might seem too big for blush, but it is super soft and does the trick despite its size. Definitely worth trying!
Sadie M.
Knoxville
I love this brush! I use it every single day to apply my powder bronzer. It deposits the product so evenly. It’s so fluffy and soft. For the price and performance, you really can’t beat it once compared to other brushes on the market. I would recommend this product to everyone.
ME S.
At first I found this brush to be a bit harsh on my skin, but after the first wash the bristles softened and it performs beautifully. It is the perfect size for applying blush to the cheeks and its domed shape ensures just the right amount of product is applied. It lasts quite a while, although the bottom black rubber bit is starting to crack. All in all I would purchase again.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is a great brush, especially for the price. It’s so soft and works like a dream. I use it for applying all over powder or wiping away my baking. I bought mine years ago and it has probably been cleaned about a thousand times and it had held up so well. Even better than some of my higher end brushes. The bristles don’t fall out and the handle is still in tact. Usually there is glue separation with the less expensive brands but it has held up so well that I have bought many of their other brushes and even their beauty sponge. The handle is very comfortable and it’s not too heavy. I can’t wait to try some of their newer products.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Is it soft?
breanne b.
mauriceville
is this easy to clean?
Rachael H.
I was interested in this to use for my highlight. Do you think the size and shape would work well for that?
Asiiya A.
What technique does everyone use to put their foundation on? I pat mine in using the Real Techniques Blush Brush for a flawless finish.
Sarah M.
Do these shed at all and are they good for blending?

Amazon