real techniques Blur + Smooth uploaded by Caroline P.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Achieve a no-filter-necessary look with the smooth + blur set. see more...

• Can anyone please recommend a good buffing foundation bru...1 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really enjoy Real Techniques brushes as well as their Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. But- this blur and smooth set is awesome! I really enjoy the “ expert brush “ because it really buffs out your foundation so easily. It is a firm tip but soft enough to give you that airbrush finish that you are trying to achieve. real techniques Blur + Smooth it also comes with a shader brush the blends out your eyeshadow very well also. I’ve never really been a fan of a strippling brush, honestly because I’m not exactly sure what product works best with these. I haven’t really tried too many cream blushes and that’s what they are mostly used for. The set is as a whole is great quality!
Abigail N.
I got this brush set for $6 at Target the day after Christmas and I couldn’t pass it up!! I already have all these brushes and they are amazing! They are soft and long lasting. They can handle cream and powdered products along with washing several times without falling apart. I love these brushes!
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Again I love this brush I mainly use it for foundation I got it from my local Walmart it was a bit pricey for a brush but it was well worth it when I bought this I was at the beginning of my makeup career or makeup stage I wasn't really that comfortable with apply makeup so I was just trying out products and when I came across this private I've always known that people use stippling brushes which is what I thought this brush was so I picked it up and I fell in love. Love the ladies from Real Techniques for creating such a great product
Maddie S.
houston
Love these brushes but are a little pricey for the bushes. In my opinion brushes don’t have to be amazing . I have oily skin and these pack the makeup on very well. I would definitely buy it again though
Natalie B.
Las Vegas
Awesome brush set for the price I paid. I mostly use the stippling brush and to blend out my powder products and it works great! The shading brush is great too for packing on product on the eyes.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I use a lot of brushes but these and a selected few other brands seem to be my holy grail brushes. And you could ask for a better color and pink. I do not use beauty blenders because there is no need with these brushes, they blend amazingly real techniques Color Pop Set
Valerie M.
Real Techniques makes great brushes that are not only affordable but don't shed! Seriously... That's my biggest problem with brushes, even top name brands, and these do not. They are tightly packed and super soft, plus they do exactly what they say. Can't recommend enough!
Stella I.
Richmond, TX
High quality, smooth finish, evenly applies. I thrash all my old brushes as this was way better than the ones I had. It blends liquid and creme foundation flawlessly. It's also soft, gentle on skin and easy to clean. Will definitely recommend to a friend or anyone.
Virginia G.
Boca Raton, FL
I’m not a makeup artist, so to me find a brush that helps me blend my foundation evenly it’s a must. I love real techniques, I bought it at Ulta and it’s simply amazing. I would buy again, also because the prices are better than other brands and quality is good.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
I love my Real Techniques brushes! They perform just as well if not better than some of the pricier boutique brands. They're easy to use, easy to clean, and the bristles stay intact. Choosing a favorite brush is impossible. They're all perfect!
Hayley V.
Can anyone please recommend a good buffing foundation brush ? X