BY REAL TECHNIQUES

You don’t blend in, but your makeup can – leave them stunned with the shadow brush. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I only wear powder foundation so I was looking for a better brush to apply it and make sure it goes on even. Some big fluffy brushes work ok but tend to come out out even at times. While I was shopping around Ulta I came across these brushes. I purchased the big blend and blue foundation brush and I’m happy I did. It’s much easier to pick up the product on the brush and spread it evenly. I took away one star because it can sometimes get stuck in my pores and the more I try and blend it just removes the makeup I applied. You just have to be careful not to pick up too much or not enough powder on the brush. Other than that it’s a great buy
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
If these Arent in your collection you need to get it now. I seriously adore this. I have sensitive skin therefore I know it's great. The techniques it portrays for you is great. I do recommend them for sure. It goes on so smooth and beautiful. I feel like it is really healthy for your face also. The way it glides in is impeccable. You probably have never used a set this flawless.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I was skeptical about these brushes when they first came out. But of course I had to try them. Overall they perform nicely on yourself.. but to use them on clients is a bit weird. I couldn’t get the hang of it because of the position. But if you are doing your own makeup these are cool. You don’t have to do as much work by holding them the normal way.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I really like these brushes. I did not use them for eyeshadow, though. I used these brushes to sculpt my face. My nose contour is on point. The bristles are very dense and the don't move, so they are good for precision but also blend out cream products like a dream .
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
These brushes do the job easy to clean gives you full coverage when applying makeup never a struggle. Super soft i can't say it's the best brush because i have not yet tried other brushes by other companies but i can say thses are good for me
Vanessa W.
Sanford
Tried out the new style of brushes and I am neither excited nor disappointed but also don’t reach for it often. For me, it’s a bit tricky to apply the product with it. Dense brush, good quality bristles. Maybe I am just lacking the technique
Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
Love it will keep buying without breaking bank quality is amazing and no shedding. I have dry skin so I can’t use face brushes often since I have to rely on a wet sponge. But overall to blend a foundation stick does wonders and easy
Felicia H.
Forsyth, GA
Great brush for multiple purposes!

I initially bought this brush to use for my nose contour and it works great! Its small to get a nice line. I also use it for eye shadow occasionally and it has a really nice shape to get in the crease.
Magnolia E.
Pullman
Bought these brushes during the craze of this style of brush. I’m not a big fan, that’s not on the brands fault. Just that this style of brush doesn’t work well for me, I find it harder to blend.
Britni R.
I use this for my nose contour and my eyeshadow sometimes. It really gets I. The hard to reach places. This was my first time using a brush like this and I love it.