BY REAL TECHNIQUES

You don’t blend in, but your makeup can – leave them stunned with the cheek brush. see more...

rachel h.
Long Beach
It absorbs a lot of the product and is a hassle to clean. It is soft on my skin and blends the makeup better than a beauty blender to me. I use it on a daily basis.
Ariel W.
Charlotte, NC
I know people love these brushes for some reason they just don't do it for me. I need full coverage due to dark circles and acne marks and I just can't get the same finish as with my sigma brushes.
Abby H.
caneyville , KY
i use these brushes to blend my cream contour, cream blush, cream highlighter & sometimes concealer, they’re very good for cleaning up around your brows & hard to get places. i get these at walmart, they’re very inexpensive & last a long time!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I tried these several didfrent ways with a few diffrent formual of foundations. I am happy they finally came out with somwyhing different.
milly (.
Love love love love the quality of these brushes. They are affordable and the quality is amazing. Best brushes I have paid for.
Jacki O.
Newport News, VA
I love oval brushes and these are no exception. I feel like they're great at making my face makeup look flawless.
Britany D.
lake elsinore
Used this brush twice and both times it took off my foundation no matter how lightly I used it. Not a fan.
Gabrielle P.
Castle Rock, WA
Great brush for highlight. With the brush being so dense, it blends out with no effort.
Stella R.
Mapperley, Nottingham
Great products and do a great job at applying makeup! I use them every day and I am a repeat user because they are easy to use and good value for money! Not too pricy and I recommend to every one