Real Techniques B04 Soft Shadow Brush

layer + blend powder eye shadows

Known for its fine filaments, luxurious softness, and flawless powder application, blue squirrel hair is the one of the rarest and softest bristles used in prestige makeup brushes.

Our FauxBleu™ Technology uses synthetic bristles engineered to perform as well as blue squirrel hair.

• combination of soft, long tapered + unique wavy bristles
  • optimized for layering powders without disrupting makeup already applied

The tapered, precision head of the Soft Shadow Brush is designed to gently layer and blend powder shadows for a naturally diffused look.

Alternative Use: Sweep powder highlighter on to the brow bone, tip of the nose, or chin.

How good does this brand work ?
What is the best way to keep eyeshadow from coming off the brush in areas you’re not trying to apply? Ex: when applying it’s like overspray & eyeshadow is everywhere!
Start your review of Real Techniques B04 Soft Shadow Brush!
Product Highlights
Such a lovely brush. So soft doesn't feel harsh at all on your lids. Blends shadow beautifully. Makes applying eyeshadow really easy. Product also looks beautiful too it is a lovely colour. I would buy this product again for myself or as a gift.<br>in reviews
...the pot! I'm absolutely in love with these brushes! What a beautifully fluffy brush, I could literally just sit and stroke my face with them all day! I received the set compromising of B01 B02 B03 and B04 in my first voxbox, completely complimentary and I am extremely impressed, these apply powders and blend flawlessly, they are super soft and fluffy and will be my new go to favourites!! #influenster #voxbox #complimentary #free #realtechniquesin reviews
...It didn't leave any harsh lines and was great at applying colour in my crease as it's a great size and fits perfectly, picks up product lovely and is super soft!! These brushes are great! The packaging they came in was good too, they can in nice individual tubes which protects them really well and matches the theme colour of the brushes. I highly recommend these and think they're definetley worth the money! Thank you influenster for sending my these brushes to try and review them for you. Simply amazing!! #review #testing #realtechniques  #powderbleuin reviews
...routine because I love it that much. I’ve always tried to find my perfect eyeshadow blending brush and now I have done so. 100% would recommend.in reviews
Kim V.
This brush is a staple in my makeup application. The brush applies pigment well and blends the shadow into the skin flawlessly. I recommend this brush. You can't go wrong for the price and quality. I've not had any fallout or broken bristles.
Katie P.
Real Techniques B04 Soft Shadow Brush uploaded by Katie P.
I'm pretty good at somehow using one brush for my entire eyeshadow look, even if I own 20+ eyeshadow brushes alone LOL. This is a great do it all brush! Big enough to cover your whole lid, yet tapered enough to do more detailed work like highlighting the inner corner and adding a second or third shade on the outer V. This photo is awful compared to how this actually turned out. I used the Pat McGrath Mothership VII Divine Rose palette, and used 6 shades including the super sparkly champagne shade on my inner corner, and the VR Pink right in the center of my lid. All with one brush!
Brandy D.
Real Techiques has amazing brushes that never fail! They are quite affordable and available at Kohl’s and a variety of other places. They are cruelty free synthetic fibers that never fallout. Super soft and blend like a dream.
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
I love these brushes they are super soft and work so well to blend out your eyeshadow definitely worth it will be purchasing more of them
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s one of the must items to have. Helps easily to put shadows on your eyes and easy to blend
zahra D.
chicago, IL
I love this blending brush its so soft and doesnt fall out ! I use it on a Saturday basis
Bethany W.
This was one of my favorite brushes when I first got it, it was soooo soft! However, after having it for like 2 years, it’s bristles aren’t the same anymore. They’re scratchy and don’t feel nice on my eyes anymore, and can’t blend at all. Super disappointing
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Real Technique brushes are inexpensive and do an okay job. I have others I love more, but for the price, it’s a decent brush. I would recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive makeup brush. I would buy again if in a pinch for a brush.
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
This blending brush really makes a difference...I have hooded eyes so I have to make sure I get up on my brow bone and this just makes a nice look
Stacie J.
Taylorsville, NC
This came in the partial set of unused brushes a friend gave to me. I knew this one was for the eyes and sobI use it as my crease brush & for blending. It works very well and apples eyeshadow easily. You can also squeeze it together and use it for applying just a touch of shadow right at the lids, upper and lower. It’s a keeper for sure.