BY REAL TECHNIQUES #92 in Eye Makeup Brushes

layer + blend powder eye shadows

Known for its fine filaments, luxurious softness, and flawless powder application, blue squirrel hair is the one of the rarest and softest bristles used in prestige makeup brushes.

Our FauxBleu™ Technology uses synthetic bristles engineered to perform as well as blue squirrel hair.

• combination of soft, long tapered + unique wavy bristles
  • optimized for layering powders without disrupting makeup already applied

The tapered, precision head of the Soft Shadow Brush is designed to gently layer and blend powder shadows for a naturally diffused look.

Alternative Use: Sweep powder highlighter on to the brow bone, tip of the nose, or chin.

• I haven't seen this black brush from this brand before wh...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this brush?2 Answers
  • Where can i get this. looks soo nice1 Answers
Real Techniques B04 Soft Shadow Brush
  • "Such a lovely brush. So soft doesn't feel harsh at all on your lids. Blends shadow beautifully. Makes applying eyeshadow really easy. Product also looks beautiful too it is a lovely colour. I would buy this product again for myself or as a gift.
    " in 40 reviews
  • "I LOVE this soft shadow brush! It blends eyeshadow pigments flawlessly and picks up just the right amount of product with a slight dip in to the pot! I'm absolutely in love with these brushes! What a beautifully fluffy brush, I could literally just sit and stroke my face with them all day! I received the set compromising of B01 B02 B03 and B04 in my first voxbox, completely complimentary and I am extremely impressed, these apply powders and blend flawlessly, they are super soft and fluffy and will be my new go to favourites!! #influenster #voxbox #complimentary #free #realtechniques" in 8 reviews
  • "Recieved my first ever VoxBox! I am truly in love these unreal! I never thought real techniques brushes could get any better than they're other range of brushes but these just topped them by miles!! At first feel they feel way too soft to ever blend it pick up product but not was I wrong! B01 - Soft powder brush This brush is exactly what it says..SOFT!! I assumed it would be way too soft to pick up my loose powder but it picked it up amazing and applied so nicely to my face I am so impressed! B02- Soft finishing brush This brush is amazing, it's the perfect size to apply a nice blush to the cheeks, also an great size to bake with, not too dense so is great at blending! B03- Soft complexion brush I used this brush to apply my powder foundation which worked amazingly!! It picked up the product and made my skin look flawless, the product stays on the end of the brush and doesn't stick to the bristles after applying which it great news. I also tried this brush to apply liquid foundation, surprisingly this worked quite nicely, it blended it out nicely when I sprayed the brush with a primer spray to help blend the foundation out. The bristles are short which makes the dense and perfect to blend with, one of my favourites!! Last but not least, B04- Soft shadow brush This brush is just gorgeous, perfect for blending eyeshadow! It didn't leave any harsh lines and was great at applying colour in my crease as it's a great size and fits perfectly, picks up product lovely and is super soft!! These brushes are great! The packaging they came in was good too, they can in nice individual tubes which protects them really well and matches the theme colour of the brushes. I highly recommend these and think they're definetley worth the money! Thank you influenster for sending my these brushes to try and review them for you. Simply amazing!! #review #testing #realtechniques  #powderbleu" in 7 reviews
  • "I used this product to blend in my eyeshadow. I loved this because it blended so well and didn’t take me long to do so! I use this everyday now as part and my makeup routine because I love it that much. I’ve always tried to find my perfect eyeshadow blending brush and now I have done so. 100% would recommend." in 3 reviews
Jaira G.
Memphis , TN
Product is great for blending eyeshadow! Really easy to wash and makes it easy to apply and blend the eyeshadow. It’s great for its price, it’s not pricey. Totally one of my favorite blending brushes! Definitely recommend this product! And would totally buy again!
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Real techniques quality is amazing and this brush is no different. The quality is supper soft and feels luxurious and i haven’t noticed any shedding. This brush blends eyeshadow out beautifully and real techniques is pretty well proced
Marissa C.
Kaimuki
Real Techniques is one of my favorite brush makers, especially for eye makeup. I have hooded eyes and the lids are old and wrinkled. A lot of brushes just grab the lid and the brush drags across leaving a patchy application of shadow. These brushes smooth across the lid, spreading the shadow evenly. And Real Techniques is a cruelty-free company - a big plus in my book!
Cheyanne D.
Yes! You need this brush. I thought it was way too big to use for eyeshadow though even though I have bigger eyes. I think it's perfect for highlighter! It's super soft and the bristles are very dense. Totally worth the purchase!
Janeigne N.
Love this eyeshadow brush it’s really does apply my shadows wonderfully and I really love the price tag love the overall look to this brush !
idania e.
Fresno
This looks beautiful and soft! The color is beautiful as well 😍 Has anyone tried it? I really want to try it 😫💗
Lena R.
I LOVE this brush guys . It is super and easy tovuse i can't do my daily make up without it 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Jess D.
Last but not least,
B04- Soft shadow brush
Georgina B.
Pudsey , Leeds
Thank you Real Techniques & Influenster for these complimentary brushes. So I think I found a match made in heaven between the B04 and the Lime Crime Venus palettes! This brush is just brilliant for blending out base shades around the eye socket and brow bone, smoking out and layering. I am so happy with the B04 it has made dark shadows easier to work with and not contributed to fall out or creasing. It does take a minute to work out the pressures to use as the brush is so soft you can barely feel it at first! Highly recommended, great for if you’re just starting out with blending and want an easy to use companion!
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
I'm just going to start off saying wow. Like, oh my gosh, these brushes (all the powder bleu brushes I was sent to try out) are fantastic! They are so soft and light on your skin it's like a kitten is doing your makeup, the quality is quite honestly breathtaking. My only nitpick for this particular brush is that for an eyeshadow brush I found it to be quite big- it was a smidgen difficult to get the precision I normally have but having said that, it did blend the shades very well. I would highly recommend this whole line.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I haven't seen this black brush from this brand before where can I find it at??
Megan M.
Has anyone tried this brush?
Jennifer R.
ML1 3NB
Where can i get this. looks soo nice