BY REAL TECHNIQUES

blend + buff powder foundation

FauxBleu™ Technology engineered to layer powders evenly for a soft, flawless finish

Known for its fine filaments, luxurious softness, and flawless powder application, blue squirrel hair is the one of the rarest and softest bristles used in prestige makeup brushes.

Our FauxBleu™ Technology uses synthetic bristles engineered to perform as well as blue squirrel hair.

• combination of soft, long tapered + unique wavy bristles
  • optimized for layering powders without disrupting makeup already applied

The domed, dense head of the Soft Complexion Brush is designed to blend + buff powder foundation onto skin for buildable, customizable shine-free coverage.

Alternative Use: Buff powder blush onto cheeks.

• Would like to know the quality of this brush any one know ?3 Answers
  • Anyone tried this brush?2 Answers
  • Anybody know how soft it is and how good does it work???2 Answers
Real Techniques B03 Soft Complexion Brush
  • "I am not by any means a brush expert but I do love this brush. As others say, it's quite a big brush but I like that. It's also very fluffy and a pleasure to use. Gives an even finish. My favourite thing about this brush is however its amazing quality and the fact that it's cruelty-free (massive thumbs up). It's very easy to wash but dries quite fast. Doesn't shed at all! The handle is sturdy and the brush can stand up which is awesome and really practical, especially if you have to do your make-up in less than ideal hygiene conditions, e.g. when travelling." in 3 reviews
  • "These have to be the most stunning gorgeous brushes I have ever used! The packaging was fantastic, although it’s such a small thing, sometimes trying to get in to make up brush packaging can be a pain but these brushes come in their own little cylinder - the top is easily removed and hey presto! The brushes themselves are remarkably sturdy and have a good weight to them. The design is beautiful..a lovely royal blue at the bottom darkening to black towards the tip. The bristles were so soft. I used brush B02 for sweeping my highlighter on to my cheek bones and it collected and applied just the right amount of product. Brush B04 I used to blend my eyeshadow and the shape was perfect at blending and getting into the crease of my eye. I’m yet to try the soft powder brush and soft complexion brush and almost don’t want to remove them from their containers!! The brushes were easily cleaned and restored back to what they looked like before applying product. 11/10 from me...love them! [product:real-techniques-b04-soft-shadow-brush][product:real-techniques-b01-soft-powder-brush][product:real-techniques-b01-soft-powder-brush][product:real-techniques-b02-soft-finishing-brush][product:real-techniques-b04-soft-shadow-brush]" in 3 reviews
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I actually own Real Techniques brushes not available on this site. I bought these three plus another small detail brush as a set on Amazon. Set comes with a holder. I use the one on the left for cream contour, the middle for highlighting and the one on the right to buff or just to sweep off powder. They are so great. I use them daily and thinking about getting another set, so I can use the middle one for powder contour. RT and Luxie are my favourite brush brands.
Miranda G.
Anthony, NM
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love this brush, it’s so soft and make apples evenly. I have gotten this brush from an subscription box. I would definitely buy more. My skin type is oily to combination. I would recommend this brush.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
I find this brush to be very useful when contouring and applying foundation. It blends products beautifully without leaving any streaks. The bristles are very soft which makes using them on my face a DREAM! This brush spreads cream and liquid products perfectly without wasting product. It is a definite win for me!
Heather G.
Manchester
Purchased at: Walgreens
Real Techniques has such amazing brushes that are super affordable! I use this brush to blend in my foundation and it always leaves my face looking flawless. This is one of my favorite foundation brushes and find myself always reaching for this one over some my other more expensive complexion brushes.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Real Techniques is by far one of my favorite brands. Their brushes are very high quality but yet are an affordable price. Other brands are super expensive so I don't like paying more just for the name on a brush. Their brushes work really well, last a long time even after many uses & washes.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This is my go to powder brush when it comes to setting my face, I feel like its easy to use and the size makes application easy. I can say that i do have other large powder brushes im my collection i will reach for, but for the price of this one it was nice to have when i was getting in to makeup and growing my collection. Another thing is that it is gentle so it does not leave those marks in your foundation while your applying your powder.
Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Sephora
What a great brush to have. This brush is soft yet firm enough to apply coverup and foundation to blur out my redness and blemishes. I use this brush with both wet and dry products. I would highly recommend buying this brush. Creates such a flawless appearance.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this complexion brush. I use it for applying powder on my face. It does great. It’s easy to use and applies it very well. There not pricey either. There of very good quality. I use it almost everyday and there not falling apart. I recommend these.
Brandi B.
Hammond
Purchased at: Target
I love this brush! It is super soft and gets my liquid foundation on nicely. I use it to spread and buff out my foundation. It spreads my foundation evenly and helps me achieve my matte look. I would buy again and highly recommend
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Would like to know the quality of this brush any one know ?
Tykearia L.
Anybody know how soft it is and how good does it work???
Megan M.