BY REAL TECHNIQUES

apply powder bronzers or highlighters

Known for its fine filaments, luxurious softness, and flawless powder application, blue squirrel hair is the one of the rarest and softest bristles used in prestige makeup brushes.

Our FauxBleu™ Technology uses synthetic bristles engineered to perform as well as blue squirrel hair.

• combination of soft, long tapered + unique wavy bristles
  • optimized for layering powders without disrupting makeup already applied

The large tapered head of the Soft Powder Brush is designed for flawless application of powder bronzers and highlighters.

Alternative Use: Flawlessly apply loose powder foundations.

• how much is this?1 Answers
  • Would love to try this as I have been recommended it but ...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble with the Real Techniques ca...9 Answers
Real Techniques B01 Soft Powder Brush
  • "B01 - I am honestly amazed at how soft this brush is. It is by far the softest brush I own thanks to the Influenster team, who sent me this brush along with three others in the collections in a Vox Box. I mainly use it for face powder to put all over my face. It picks up the powder really well and it applies it smoothly and evenly. I absolutely love it.
    B02 - Again, extremely soft and definitely picks up powders well, whether it be highlighter or blush. The shape is perfect for sweeping powder on the cheeks and the side of the face. Applies very smooth.
    B03 - The best buffing brush ever! Literally, it is the most dense yet equally soft brush I've ever used. It feels super soft on my skin and i use to blend out and buff in my concealer, contour and even liquid blush. Its good at blending in foundation however, its rather small for that job and would require a bit of am arm workout.
    B04 - definitely the biggest eye brush that I now own. Its really useful for applying base colours to the eyelid and for blending out outer-crease colours. I could not recommend using it to do any detailed eye looks because it a rather large eye-brush. It is still amazingly soft and picks up the eyeshadows well.

Overall, they are amazing, high-quality brushes, best synthetic brushes I've ever used. Definitely worth the buy!

[product:real-techniques-b02-soft-finishing-brush] [product:real-techniques-b03-soft-complexion-brush] [product:real-techniques-b04-soft-shadow-brush] " in 6 reviews
  • "This was sent to me free to test and review in a voxbox so here goes! Love real techniques brushes and this did not disappoint. Soft, fluffy, luxurious and does the job! This is ideal for applying bronzers or perhaps highlighter if you love a strong glow (which lets face it, we are all about that highlight life!) I found it ideal for bronzer for me as you get plenty product, the bristles are soft and long so you can blend easily as they’re not too dense. I didn’t use it for highlighter as I found it a little big. However I did try it with some powder foundation which worked well as it’s so big and fluffy!" in 6 reviews
  • "The big, tapered head on this is ideal if you want to sweep powdered bronzer across your face for a realistic tan. This one’s not the best for contouring, but is more for a gentle wash of colour. I highly rate this brush ( I received this free through this app)" in 4 reviews
Cheyanne D.
This is the softest, fluffier brush ever! I use it to set my under eye and it blends perfectly. It locks in my concealer and the dense brush picks up the perfect amount of product. Worth the purchase
Natasha C.
Bangor, PA
I have been eyeing this brush, and the powder bleu collection for a while now. This Christmas I'm going to spoil myself and finally pick them up. Can't wait!
jeweliet✝️ M.
Tolleson
I love this one so much the last one I had broke sadly cause my dog chewed it up I wish I’d get another but I’m lazy but I bigot recommend!
Halina B.

Real Techniques B02 Soft Finishing BrushReal Techniques B03 Soft Complexion BrushReal Techniques B04 Soft Shadow Brush
Amy W.
Real Technqiues B01 Brush -
I got this free in my first ever Vox Box!
I’ve put this brush to the test this morning and am very pleased with the results. The brush is densely packed and it is sooo soft!
I used this brush to apply my bronzer today. The brush picked up the product well. It can be a little hard to see your product as the brush hairs are so dark. As usual I tapped off the excess powder and began blending my bronzer into my cheeks. The brush distributed the product evenly on my cheek and worked really well with my product. The bronzer I used was Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
I used the excess product on the brush to bronze the perimeters of the face, and the brush was consistent throughout application.
I love the design of the brush aswell, it’s easy to hold.
I would say as the Powder Bleu collection is so densely packed, I would recommend using a light hand and soft strokes when blending in product.
On Boots, this retails for £22.00 and I would say that this product is good value for money. Real Techniques B01 Soft Powder Brush
Molly L.
Milton Keynes
I received these complimentary of Real Techniques in a Vox Box today. I’ve always loved Real Techniquesited to try these out! The synthetic fibres on these brushes feel like a dream - they are luxuriously soft and feel amazing when applying product to the face; the B01 is probably one of the softest brushes I now own. From what I could tell they blended the product very well and were packed nicely too.
My only concern with these brushes were the handles, they look absolutely gorgeous however they become covered in fingerprints when you hold them, it’s very frustrating and quite hard to get rid of them. Like the annoyance of fingerprints on a car window. (I had to retake the photo a few times over as you could see the light reflecting my grubby fingerprints.)
Although, this is only a minor problem and overall I absolutely love these brushes. They are definitely going to find a place into my daily routine! Real Techniques
Autumn H.
I absolutely adore this soft powder brush, it is my new favourite and I use this every day for my bronzer.
It applies it evenly without any patches. I also like to use this brush for setting my whole face with translucent powder but I definitely prefer to use it for my bronzer. The soft brush bristles feel so nice on the face and they are not irratating as some brushes can be. The brush bristles seem to stay intact as well which is a massive bonus because there’s nothing like random brush bristles left on your make up creation. The brush is very high quality. Overall I am obsessed with this brush!
Leanne H.
Swindon, Wilts
I received this is in my first ever free box from Influenster.
When I opened the box I was initially blown away my how beautiful they look. The colours on the picture do them no justice. The glossy handles are so perfect and the weight brilliant for a powder brush.
The synthetic bristles take soft to a me new level.
I bake with my real techniques brush and use this to dust off the excess. Without any dragging or pulls this literally dusts the powder off leaving a absolutely flawless finish.
I haven’t got round to washing these yet. I haven’t needed to. They don’t retain all product on the brush like other brands. But I’m sure they’ll wash up brilliant like all the other real techniques brushes.
I cannot rave about this enough. I would happily pay £25 and more for this product. Worth the money and more.
Shinead O.
Tatworth, Somerset
I received this in my PowderBleu voxbox and I was so so happy to review this. I love the brand already, as they are cruelty free. The quality of this brush is out of this world, I think it’s one of my top 5 favourites now. The feel of the bristles are amazingly soft, but dense enough to place the product evenly onto the skin. I used this for loose powder, it did the job brilliantly! Please go grab some of these brushes from this collection. You will not be disappointed!!!!
Sarah A.
Bodmin
I was sent this brush with 3 others for free from influenster, I'm so in love with these brushes everything about them is perfect. They look amazing, feel amazing and have a really good weight to them which is great when applying make up. The Brisels are very fine and soft making a really effortless application and also gives an even flawless finish for all products. This is the powder brush which I use to powder my face, it give an even coverage and spreads product evenly across the face.
Kym J.
Bilston, Wolverhampton
Is anyone else having trouble with the Real Techniques campaign? I keep getting this notification come up(see image) when I click on the link. I have received my voxbox but I am unable to start. I have messaged the help centre but haven’t had a reply yet. Real Techniques B01 Soft Powder BrushReal Techniques B02 Soft Finishing BrushReal Techniques B04 Soft Shadow BrushReal Techniques B03 Soft Complexion Brush
Georgia 🌟.
Swansea
Would love to try this as I have been recommended it but is it worth the money?
Megan M.
Has anyone tried this brush?
Hello ^^ Any clue to where to find these brushes collection in Paris ? I would die to have them ! Thanks !!
Pearl M.