BY REAL TECHNIQUES #35 in Powder Foundation

apply powder bronzers or highlighters

Known for its fine filaments, luxurious softness, and flawless powder application, blue squirrel hair is the one of the rarest and softest bristles used in prestige makeup brushes.

Our FauxBleu™ Technology uses synthetic bristles engineered to perform as well as blue squirrel hair.

• combination of soft, long tapered + unique wavy bristles
  • optimized for layering powders without disrupting makeup already applied

The large tapered head of the Soft Powder Brush is designed for flawless application of powder bronzers and highlighters.

Alternative Use: Flawlessly apply loose powder foundations.

• how much is this?1 Answers
  • Would love to try this as I have been recommended it but is it wo...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble with the Real Techniques campaign? ...9 Answers
Cheyanne D.
This is the softest, fluffier brush ever! I use it to set my under eye and it blends perfectly. It locks in my concealer and the dense brush picks up the perfect amount of product. Worth the purchase
Natasha C.
Bangor, PA
I have been eyeing this brush, and the powder bleu collection for a while now. This Christmas I'm going to spoil myself and finally pick them up. Can't wait!
Jess D.
LEICESTER, Leicestershire
Recieved my first ever VoxBox! I am truly in love these unreal! I never thought real techniques brushes could get any better than they're other range of brushes but these just topped them by miles!!
At first feel they feel way too soft to ever blend it pick up product but not was I wrong!
B01 - Soft powder brush
This brush is exactly what it says..SOFT!! I assumed it would be way too soft to pick up my loose powder but it picked it up amazing and applied so nicely to my face I am so impressed!
B02- Soft finishing brush
This brush is amazing, it's the perfect size to apply a nice blush to the cheeks, also an great size to bake with, not too dense so is great at blending!
B03- Soft complexion brush
I used this brush to apply my powder foundation which worked amazingly!! It picked up the product and made my skin look flawless, the product stays on the end of the brush and doesn't stick to the bristles after applying which it great news. I also tried this brush to apply liquid foundation, surprisingly this worked quite nicely, it blended it out nicely when I sprayed the brush with a primer spray to help blend the foundation out. The bristles are short which makes the dense and perfect to blend with, one of my favourites!!
Last but not least,
B04- Soft shadow brush
This brush is just gorgeous, perfect for blending eyeshadow! It didn't leave any harsh lines and was great at applying colour in my crease as it's a great size and fits perfectly, picks up product lovely and is super soft!!
These brushes are great! The packaging they came in was good too, they can in nice individual tubes which protects them really well and matches the theme colour of the brushes. I highly recommend these and think they're definetley worth the money! Thank you influenster for sending my these brushes to try and review them for you. Simply amazing!! #review #testing #realtechniques  #powderbleu
Rebecca C.
North Ayrshire, Irvine
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.The packaging of the brushes is great, they each come in their own cylinder tube which is easy to get them out of. In the box, there was a card detailing what each brush was for and the effect it would give. I found this so helpful as it differentiated which step of your makeup routine would work best with each brush.I use Real Techniques brushes to apply my make-up on a daily basis so I was very excited to test out the new collection. In the box, there are 4 stunning brushes; a large powder brush, finishing brush, complexion brush and a shadow brush. The brushes each have a long tapered end and the handle is a lovely blue/black colour. The bristles themselves also have a blue tint and are so incredibly soft to the touch. They would definitely look incredible on your dressing table!I gave them a try by applying my usual make-up. The brushes are said to be best for exclusively applying powder products and the aim is to be able to layer the products evenly using the brushes for a flawless finish. I only use liquid foundation but it applied evenly and blended so nicely! I used the B03 Soft Complexion Brush for my foundation and concealer. I then used the B01 Soft Powder Brush to apply blusher and the B02 Soft Finishing Brush for my highlighter. The brushes are so soft and easy to work with due to having the longer tapered handle. They really help to layer the different products evenly without disturbing the makeup underneath. I finished off with the B04 Soft Shadow Brush for my eye shadow and wow! It blended like a dream!I am so impressed with this collection. The brushes feel more luxurious and high-end than the Real Techniques brushes I have already. I would be willing to buy the other brushes from the collection and will be picking up some powder foundation to give the brushes a try properly!Thank you Influenster <3 Real Techniques B01 Soft Powder BrushReal Techniques B03 Soft Complexion BrushReal Techniques B04 Soft Shadow BrushReal Techniques B02 Soft Finishing Brush
Halina B.
B01 - I am honestly amazed at how soft this brush is. It is by far the softest brush I own thanks to the Influenster team, who sent me this brush along with three others in the collections in a Vox Box. I mainly use it for face powder to put all over my face. It picks up the powder really well and it applies it smoothly and evenly. I absolutely love it.
B02 - Again, extremely soft and definitely picks up powders well, whether it be highlighter or blush. The shape is perfect for sweeping powder on the cheeks and the side of the face. Applies very smooth.
B03 - The best buffing brush ever! Literally, it is the most dense yet equally soft brush I've ever used. It feels super soft on my skin and i use to blend out and buff in my concealer, contour and even liquid blush. Its good at blending in foundation however, its rather small for that job and would require a bit of am arm workout.
B04 - definitely the biggest eye brush that I now own. Its really useful for applying base colours to the eyelid and for blending out outer-crease colours. I could not recommend using it to do any detailed eye looks because it a rather large eye-brush. It is still amazingly soft and picks up the eyeshadows well.

Overall, they are amazing, high-quality brushes, best synthetic brushes I've ever used. Definitely worth the buy!

Real Techniques B02 Soft Finishing BrushReal Techniques B03 Soft Complexion BrushReal Techniques B04 Soft Shadow Brush
Amy W.
Real Technqiues B01 Brush -
I got this free in my first ever Vox Box!
I’ve put this brush to the test this morning and am very pleased with the results. The brush is densely packed and it is sooo soft!
I used this brush to apply my bronzer today. The brush picked up the product well. It can be a little hard to see your product as the brush hairs are so dark. As usual I tapped off the excess powder and began blending my bronzer into my cheeks. The brush distributed the product evenly on my cheek and worked really well with my product. The bronzer I used was Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
I used the excess product on the brush to bronze the perimeters of the face, and the brush was consistent throughout application.
I love the design of the brush aswell, it’s easy to hold.
I would say as the Powder Bleu collection is so densely packed, I would recommend using a light hand and soft strokes when blending in product.
On Boots, this retails for £22.00 and I would say that this product is good value for money. Real Techniques B01 Soft Powder Brush
Molly L.
Northampton Road , Lavendon
I received these complimentary of Real Techniques in a Vox Box today. I’ve always loved Real Techniquesited to try these out! The synthetic fibres on these brushes feel like a dream - they are luxuriously soft and feel amazing when applying product to the face; the B01 is probably one of the softest brushes I now own. From what I could tell they blended the product very well and were packed nicely too.
My only concern with these brushes were the handles, they look absolutely gorgeous however they become covered in fingerprints when you hold them, it’s very frustrating and quite hard to get rid of them. Like the annoyance of fingerprints on a car window. (I had to retake the photo a few times over as you could see the light reflecting my grubby fingerprints.)
Although, this is only a minor problem and overall I absolutely love these brushes. They are definitely going to find a place into my daily routine! Real Techniques
Georgina B.
Pudsey , Leeds
Thank you Real Techniques & Influenster for these complimentary brushes. This Powder Brush (B01) is absolutely stunning! I love the whole design of the PowderBleu Collection, the handles are really ergonomic and comfortable to hold. The B01 is so incredibly soft and the bristles hold true to form after use. The application is flawless, I managed to buff out my foundation with no streaks or patching. I did also try this with my highlighter and it’s great for building up layers as you can apply very soft strokes. I would definitely recommend this brush - you won’t regret it!
Autumn H.
I absolutely adore this soft powder brush, it is my new favourite and I use this every day for my bronzer.
It applies it evenly without any patches. I also like to use this brush for setting my whole face with translucent powder but I definitely prefer to use it for my bronzer. The soft brush bristles feel so nice on the face and they are not irratating as some brushes can be. The brush bristles seem to stay intact as well which is a massive bonus because there’s nothing like random brush bristles left on your make up creation. The brush is very high quality. Overall I am obsessed with this brush!
Beth D.
Southampton , Hampshire
As soon as I got this I could tell it would have a plethora of uses. I initially started using this for highlight as it's small tulip shape meant I could place product precisely. It was really easy to apply highlighter to the tops of my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow. I have now also used this to contour, the soft and fluffy nature of the brush stops me getting a harsh stripe of colour as the bristles disperse the product into a natural finish. This also works as a blush brush too, to dust pigment over the cheeks. I received this brush free for testing.
Kym J.
Bilston, Wolverhampton
Is anyone else having trouble with the Real Techniques campaign? I keep getting this notification come up(see image) when I click on the link. I have received my voxbox but I am unable to start. I have messaged the help centre but haven’t had a reply yet. Real Techniques B01 Soft Powder BrushReal Techniques B02 Soft Finishing BrushReal Techniques B04 Soft Shadow BrushReal Techniques B03 Soft Complexion Brush
Georgia 🌟.
Swansea
Would love to try this as I have been recommended it but is it worth the money?
Megan M.
Has anyone tried this brush?
Hello ^^ Any clue to where to find these brushes collection in Paris ? I would die to have them ! Thanks !!
Pearl M.