BY REAL TECHNIQUES #80 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? 🤔6 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or ...4 Answers
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
Real techniques sponges are great, they work amazingly and make everything look flawless. I love how they feel and they are affordable and cruelty free too! I’d definitely recommend to everyone I know.
Sadaf J.
National paints , Sharjah
Absolutely love this sponge!! Gives even air brush finish, it's great for concentration where concealer is applied, is super soft when damp. I get the same great results no matter what brand of foundation I use. This sponge also applying power to set make up. I think "dampen sponge to increase effectiveness" should be added to packaging as a disclaimer. Best buy ever!!!
🌸fafa F.
Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Sc: l.
halifax
This product is great especially for under eyes and around your nose area , bought these at Superdrug and have used it sine I bought it, very good value , recommend this product to makeup lovers
Brenda N.
london
These sponges are great quality and are a great price compared to other beauty sponge brands. I use the orange one for blending foundation, the little purple ones for blending under eye concealer and baking. I have yet to use the pink one but it is for contouring. I use them damp and find they blend out cream products so beautifully.
Jay C.
Glasgow
Absolute love these beauty blenders! I use the 2 orange ones for my foundation and the pink one for my concealer! I also use the small purple ones to blend out concealer on my eyelids and underneath my eyes! Would definitely recommend these tools are so useful!
Julianna F.
real techniques 6 miracle sponges is a great value set!! Love the sponge choice. High quality and so affordable! Got mine at Amazon for U$9.99 with Amazon Prime
Noora B.
Wow wow wow! I love this brand! These sponges are seriously beauty blenders cheaper little sister haha!! They create such a flawless finish!!! Such an amazing deal! 6 sponges for 19.99!! You cannot go wrong!!! Get them!
Kauany P.
super me indicaram essa esponja aqui! entĂŁo deve ser muito boa, aida nĂŁo usei, mais aguardo receber paara testar
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? 🤔
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders