BY REAL TECHNIQUES

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē7 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & w...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become h...4 Answers
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I love all three of these sponges. I love to use the biggest one for all over my face and I love using the small purple one to apply my concealer. I also like to use the pink one with powder to set my concealer with. I definitely recommend these sponges.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
These are hands down the best sponges I've ever used! All the other brands I've tried always felt like they were soaking up a ton of product without blending very well, but these do an amazing job of blending out makeup without soaking it up and wasting it. This variety pack is a great deal and I use every one of these sponges daily - the large orange ones I use on my foundation, the small purple ones for my undereye concealing and highlighting, and the pink sculpting one for my cheekbone contour. I'll never go back to using brushes again!
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Got these sponges ... Read the box and learned the different uses. Also really like that the small ones are to help remove a little bit of makeup in case you make a mistake or something .. I've bought the orange ones before but just as single and I absolutely love them! ... The pink one I have not tried yet lol only because it looks so kool I don't really wanna mess with it lol
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I received 3 of these kits for Christmas and omg I love them. I already use the orange one for so long and now I have more plus the smaller purple and pink. I'm a happy girl. Great price and amazing quality. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jamison A.
Theses sponges are the closest thing to the original Beauty blender. They are so soft and bouncy. Also they are so affordable which is great! Always a go to for me for sure!
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I bought this package on sale in Ulta for like $9. This package has all you need the purple ones are awesome for the concealer and I love the orange ones. Get this box and give it a try you will fall in love with this sponges they are awesome!
Whitney S.
Lexington, KY
These sponges are perfect for all your makeup needs. I have to say I prefer this over the beauty blender. Get them wet and they blend everything like a dream. They are affordable & worth every penny.
Diana D.
These are awesome for applying foundation, powder, or any type of makeup that you need to. I got it at Ulta and they weren't that expensive. I think they are worth your money.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
real techniques 6 miracle sponges Good price. Good quality. Easy to use. Doesn't absorb as much product as other sponges. Not too firm. Not too soft.
Samantha G.
I really love the variety, but I don't use the pink and purple ones very often at all anymore. I did at first, but now I just gravitate toward the orange ones.
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders