BY REAL TECHNIQUES #83 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē7 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or ...4 Answers
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Omg this is a make-up set sponge made in heaven. All you need in one box to create that glamorous look and be ready for some selfies!
Leyla R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love real technique brushes and beauty blenders they are life. I use the minis to pick up extra fall out from make up application
Doris C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Quisiera conseguir todas las que salen en la imagen yo tengo uno y me encanta son muy suave y deja un acabado muy lindo
Adriana C.
Just amazing !!! It helps to cover with foundation all the areas !! And also a good deal, just 20 for 6 sponges :)
Amanda O.
Minot, ND
Soft and easy to use. Helps put product on evenly. I purchased these at 50% off which made them an excellent value.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Love this set! I use all the shapes it works for concealer, liquid foundation, and even powder! Love love love!
Jessica d.
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Im just in love for this sponges!!! They're very easy to use it and give a natural look on my skin!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
The name describes the sponges perfectly they are pretty good would buy again for sure
Emilie A.
I have always used brushes to apply my makeup, but when I got these sponges as one of my Christmas gifts, and the sponges took over! They applied my makeup just as I wanted! My makeup became so much more flawless looking. I would really recommend these, if you want your skin to look airbrushed, these do most of the work for you(not all the work though)
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
I love this brand! This is the brand that i trust when i buy a brush the quality is gonna be Amazing and last me a pretty long time. Now these sponges are so soft on my face even when i don't dampen them. You can if you want to apply foundation and use less product! But when i am in a rush i use it dry and to set my powder as well!The smaller purple ones i use to get under my eye and set my setting powder. They are also small enough to get into those hard to reach places like by the corner of the nose, directly under the eys etc. I'd definitely recommend!
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders