BY REAL TECHNIQUES #51 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē7 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & w...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become h...4 Answers
Caraline D.
I bought this makeup sponge set and I am in love! I have tried other sponges but I don't like any of them as much as the real techniques the quality is great for the price. It doesn't soak up your foundation and applies flawlessly. I would recommend this sponge to anyone!
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I bought this package on sale in Ulta for like $9. This package has all you need the purple ones are awesome for the concealer and I love the orange ones. Get this box and give it a try you will fall in love with this sponges they are awesome!
Cal W.
This product is very useful to have in your makeup kit. You get 2 miracle complexion sponges which I use to perfectly blend out my foundation and concealer. There's 3 miracle mini eraser sponges which I use to get rid of fall out and correct mistakes. Last but not least you get one sculpting sponge. I use this one to contour my face and to also highlight. Each of these sponges can be used wet or dry and have numerous uses. They clean up very well with real techniques brush cleanser or antibacterial dish soap. I paid $15 dollars for the set and I feel as though they were very worth it.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
I love these real techniques makeup sponges. It comes with a good variety. And they work so good. You get 6 sponges so it's a really good deal. Not expensive at all. I use them every day.
Jenny M.
Fresno, CA
If I could rate this 10 stars I would!!! Hands down THE BEST BLENDERS I've ever used!!! I use these blenders for everything! They clean up so well too! I don't think I could go without these in my life lol I love them!
Elizabeth S.
Ames
I plan on gifting this to someone for Christmas! These are great stocking stuffers and I love the even and beautiful application I get when blending contour & applying foundation with these sponges!
Shayna T.
Titusville, FL
These blenders are the perfect angles to get in all the right places. Definitely with the pretty penny. Getting them wet blends better in my opinion. I love this product and would recommend!
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Got these sponges ... Read the box and learned the different uses. Also really like that the small ones are to help remove a little bit of makeup in case you make a mistake or something .. I've bought the orange ones before but just as single and I absolutely love them! ... The pink one I have not tried yet lol only because it looks so kool I don't really wanna mess with it lol
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I received 3 of these kits for Christmas and omg I love them. I already use the orange one for so long and now I have more plus the smaller purple and pink. I'm a happy girl. Great price and amazing quality. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jamison A.
Theses sponges are the closest thing to the original Beauty blender. They are so soft and bouncy. Also they are so affordable which is great! Always a go to for me for sure!
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders