BY REAL TECHNIQUES #80 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē6 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or ...4 Answers
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Got these sponges ... Read the box and learned the different uses. Also really like that the small ones are to help remove a little bit of makeup in case you make a mistake or something .. I've bought the orange ones before but just as single and I absolutely love them! ... The pink one I have not tried yet lol only because it looks so kool I don't really wanna mess with it lol
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I received 3 of these kits for Christmas and omg I love them. I already use the orange one for so long and now I have more plus the smaller purple and pink. I'm a happy girl. Great price and amazing quality. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jamison A.
Theses sponges are the closest thing to the original Beauty blender. They are so soft and bouncy. Also they are so affordable which is great! Always a go to for me for sure!
Whitney S.
Middletown, KY
These sponges are perfect for all your makeup needs. I have to say I prefer this over the beauty blender. Get them wet and they blend everything like a dream. They are affordable & worth every penny.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
real techniques 6 miracle sponges Good price. Good quality. Easy to use. Doesn't absorb as much product as other sponges. Not too firm. Not too soft.
Mary F.
great deal for so many sponges! I love my RT sponges. just dampen and they put on foundations and concealers flawlessly. Just did not like the pink one.
Lanie W.
These sponges work pretty good but the large orange sponges soak up a lot of your product. I use the small purple one for concealer and it works great!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great dupe for the Beauty Blender. It's so soft and half the price as the original one. It works just as good. Totally recommend it.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Omg this is a make-up set sponge made in heaven. All you need in one box to create that glamorous look and be ready for some selfies!
Leyla R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love real technique brushes and beauty blenders they are life. I use the minis to pick up extra fall out from make up application
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders