BY REAL TECHNIQUES

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? 🤔7 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & w...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become h...4 Answers
Christa J.
United States
I actually found this for a really good deal on amazon. Just a set of 2 mini eraser sponges (purple) are usually 5.99 in most stores. I paid around 12 for this entire set. These are seriously a great set of sponges. They hold up well to be being washed. I love the mini ones for around the eyes. They just work much better than some of the cheaper brands I have tried. I would recommend this set.
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
These are amazing! I keep these in my kit at all times! You can purchase them at any drug store, amazon, and even some grocery stores that carry cosmetics! It is easy to use and great quality! I would highly recommend them and their brush line! real techniques Mega Set
Hannah G.
Love all of these sponges ! I find them super easy to use! They blend things out perfectly and come at such and affordable price point that you can't beat! The price off all of these together is about the price of one beauty blender ! They work just as good and are great!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
So I use these for the first time today! Wow!!! They are so soft, have great bounce... the little purple ones are so good for under eye concealer! Orange one did a great job blending out my foundation! And I got the whole set for 9$ so I got a hell of a deal. I mean I've paid 7$ for the ulta beauty blender and it sucked so I'm glad I found these on sale and stocked up!
Lindsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this set! I needed new foundation sponges and found this great value instead. I loved the full face sponges as much as I always have but enjoy the smaller sponges for blending under eye concealer and setting under eyes and the sculpting sponge is great for baking. I don't use cream products but imagine it would be great for contouring as well.
Xitlaly M.
I love these sponges! I love that they put 3 different types of their sponges in a package, these are my favorite I love the mini purple ones, Super easy to blend in any makeup and the best thing is that these are super soft!
Kasey E.
lusby
I absolutely love the orange sponges , very soft and squishy, put makes up on like a dream . The pink on .... I am not crazy about it ripped after the second use. It’s suppose to highlight and contour but I find it easier to Carve out the contour . Purple ones are great for the undereye and help with setting powder down and getting really up in there .
Julie M.
I bought this set for under $15 at Ulta. I bought it on sale because I already knew I loved the orange sponge. This set is amazing!! You get so many sponges. I love the orange ones to apply foundation and the purple ones to erase fallout of eyeshadow or to apply concealer to tight places. This set is worth the money. A great deal!!
Gladys E.
Love this set! I got the pack that came with the face sponges, contour, and 3 minis. These are amazing & very inexpensive! When used damp it helps give that natural glowing look! The mini sponges are great for concealer and for distributing product to hard to reach places. Definitely recommend these, save your self some money from the beauty blender and purchase real techniques sponges!
Amanda W.
I absolutely love real technique sponges I usually buy orange ones but found this set for 10.00 at my local diet cheap!! An usually it's 10.00 for two but I got 5!! They r the best sponge I have found close to Beauty blender! They usually last me over a month if cleaned An taken care of! Super soft!
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? 🤔
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders