BY REAL TECHNIQUES #80 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē6 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or ...4 Answers
Amanda W.
I absolutely love real technique sponges I usually buy orange ones but found this set for 10.00 at my local diet cheap!! An usually it's 10.00 for two but I got 5!! They r the best sponge I have found close to Beauty blender! They usually last me over a month if cleaned An taken care of! Super soft!
Chavonne L.
Nice value for quality sponges. I love my Beauty Blenders however I do like to try new kinds whether it's from competing brands etc. I love seeing the versatility in these sponges and definitely had to grab these assorted kits since you're covered for any part of the makeup application phase.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love this set! It's got everything I need! The big sponges compare to the beauty blenders but the little ones are even better! It's great to have so many in different sizes so I can blend and dab all the little areas of my face. They are a great deal and a great quality so glad I got them!
Caraline D.
I bought this makeup sponge set and I am in love! I have tried other sponges but I don't like any of them as much as the real techniques the quality is great for the price. It doesn't soak up your foundation and applies flawlessly. I would recommend this sponge to anyone!
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I bought this package on sale in Ulta for like $9. This package has all you need the purple ones are awesome for the concealer and I love the orange ones. Get this box and give it a try you will fall in love with this sponges they are awesome!
Cal W.
This product is very useful to have in your makeup kit. You get 2 miracle complexion sponges which I use to perfectly blend out my foundation and concealer. There's 3 miracle mini eraser sponges which I use to get rid of fall out and correct mistakes. Last but not least you get one sculpting sponge. I use this one to contour my face and to also highlight. Each of these sponges can be used wet or dry and have numerous uses. They clean up very well with real techniques brush cleanser or antibacterial dish soap. I paid $15 dollars for the set and I feel as though they were very worth it.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
I love these real techniques makeup sponges. It comes with a good variety. And they work so good. You get 6 sponges so it's a really good deal. Not expensive at all. I use them every day.
Jenny M.
Fresno, CA
If I could rate this 10 stars I would!!! Hands down THE BEST BLENDERS I've ever used!!! I use these blenders for everything! They clean up so well too! I don't think I could go without these in my life lol I love them!
Shayna T.
Titusville, FL
These blenders are the perfect angles to get in all the right places. Definitely with the pretty penny. Getting them wet blends better in my opinion. I love this product and would recommend!
Diana D.
These are awesome for applying foundation, powder, or any type of makeup that you need to. I got it at Ulta and they weren't that expensive. I think they are worth your money.
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders