BY REAL TECHNIQUES #63 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē7 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & w...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become h...4 Answers
Amber M.
Warren
I love all three of these sponges. I love to use the biggest one for all over my face and I love using the small purple one to apply my concealer. I also like to use the pink one with powder to set my concealer with. I definitely recommend these sponges.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
I purchased these a few weeks ago feeling pretty sceptical as I always apply my makeup with my hands but NOW, I am a convert! I love love love these sponges. I use the orange ones damp, for applying foundation - the flat side is great for this. I use one mini purple one for concealer under my eyes as the point is so small so you can get right into the corners, and then i use one mini purple one for wiping away eyeshadow fallout. The pink one is great for buffing out a contour line - or putting one in!! This collection is such great value... I urge you to try these and tell me you're not sold!
Saundra A.
So I bought this and it was around $20 and I use the big orange complexion sponge and the three little purple sponges I don't understand the the pink sponge but that's okay I'm going to try to give that one away to someone who might try to use it but the other ones are amazing I absolutely love them and I would recommend buying them
Ashley P.
Im already a lover of the real technique miracle complection sponge so when i see a set its a must have for me. I purchased last week when Ulta had them 50% off so of course i purchased 2 sets. They are so soft but so durable. I have several mcs and they have never done me wrong. This is a must buy and a great deal. The super tiny ones are so grrat in delicate places like under the eye and around the nose. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
These are hands down the best sponges I've ever used! All the other brands I've tried always felt like they were soaking up a ton of product without blending very well, but these do an amazing job of blending out makeup without soaking it up and wasting it. This variety pack is a great deal and I use every one of these sponges daily - the large orange ones I use on my foundation, the small purple ones for my undereye concealing and highlighting, and the pink sculpting one for my cheekbone contour. I'll never go back to using brushes again!
Jessica S.
Lakewood, CA
Recently had my dog chew up my black beauty blender and I was soooo bummed. I was browsing Sephora but I remembered my sister had recommended these sponges. I went on Amazon and got them for 14 dollars. Figures I couldn't go wrong with how much I was getting for my money. Now the beauty blender has been my go two for a while but this sponge is awesome. The quality is there and it beats the beauty blender on price point too!
Emily A.
I saw these at bargain hunt for $11! I love the miracle complexion sponge so I really wanted to get this. The little miracles are awesome, whenever I have a mascara or eyeliner mistake, I dab it on the spot and it actually picks it up. I LOVE that. The sculpting sponge broke on me though. It has a giant tear in the middle after one use. That was a let down, but it did perform well. It blends strobe creams like a dream.
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
These are amazing! I keep these in my kit at all times! You can purchase them at any drug store, amazon, and even some grocery stores that carry cosmetics! It is easy to use and great quality! I would highly recommend them and their brush line! real techniques Mega Set
Hannah G.
Love all of these sponges ! I find them super easy to use! They blend things out perfectly and come at such and affordable price point that you can't beat! The price off all of these together is about the price of one beauty blender ! They work just as good and are great!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
So I use these for the first time today! Wow!!! They are so soft, have great bounce... the little purple ones are so good for under eye concealer! Orange one did a great job blending out my foundation! And I got the whole set for 9$ so I got a hell of a deal. I mean I've paid 7$ for the ulta beauty blender and it sucked so I'm glad I found these on sale and stocked up!
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders