BY REAL TECHNIQUES #56 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē7 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & w...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become h...4 Answers
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I really like these sponges! These are the second ones I've ever tried (the first were little foam triangles from Target), and they're really nice and easy to use. My sister is an loves beautyblender but tried these as a cheap alternative and didn't like them, so she gave them to me (she kept the little purple ones, but she gave me the two big orange ones and the pink one). I really like these sponges - they make it easy to blend out my makeup quickly, and I use them every day. Haven't used a beautyblender so I have nothing to compare it to, but it works well and it's reasonably priced. I use the orange ones for when I wear a full face and the pink one for when I only want to wear concealer to cover my undereyes and any acne/redness that I have that day. Overall, these are great sponges. Only gave them four stars because they get tears in them pretty easily, which is annoying and makes them difficult to clean because then I get worried about ripping them. They're great other than that!
Christa J.
United States
I actually found this for a really good deal on amazon. Just a set of 2 mini eraser sponges (purple) are usually 5.99 in most stores. I paid around 12 for this entire set. These are seriously a great set of sponges. They hold up well to be being washed. I love the mini ones for around the eyes. They just work much better than some of the cheaper brands I have tried. I would recommend this set.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
real techniques 6 miracle sponges are great because u get a combination of sponge 2 miracle complexion sponges 3 miracle mini eraser sponges 1 miracle sculpting sponge for 19 dollars like whattt and i love how good they make my makeup look flawless
I bought the 6 miracle sponge set after using the miracle complexion sponge and loving it. The small sponges are perfect for using under the eyes and the creases of my nose. My least favorite would have to be the miracle sculpting sponge but I still use it and it blends out my foundation evenly. I just feel like there is too much going on with that sponge so I just prefer the original shape. I highly recommend these sponges that blend out your foundation and concealer seamlessly and are more affordable alternatives to the original beauty blender.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this sponge set! It comes with all the sponges you could need. The sponges work pretty well. I’d said they were a good dupe for the beauty blender. The last a while if you clean them regularly. I would definitely recommend this set to everyone.
Stephanie E.
Pinsonfork
I love my beauty blender sponges. I recommend getting these because you will use every one of them. The small ones are great for under the eyes the orange big ones are what I use to but my foundation on and the pink one I use for contouring.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Personally I like the BEAUTY BLENDER best ūüėćūüėć But for the price and accessibility it makes it well worth it! I use my sponges almost every time I do my makeup which is pretty much everyday! These are a perfect drug store brand
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best beauty sponge set out there! I am a freelance makeup artist and I've purchased a few of these to keep in my kit. The complexion sponges are a nice alternative to a Beauty Blender. The sculpting sponge is great for cleaning up cheek contouring and the eraser sponges are handy to quickly and easily pick up any fall out from eye makeup. Great set to give a shot!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I found this pack on sale at Walgreens for only $5 (compared to the usual $20) so I HAD to buy it. I love the orange sponges for foundation and the people ones are great at fixing any mess-ups. I haven't used the pink one yet, as it has a strange shape, but I am very happy with these (especially getting 6 sponges for $5)
Jada O.
Los Angeles
The quality of these beauty blenders is AMAZING! The blend is truly beautiful and doesn‚Äôt require an actual face beating. The fact that this costs the same as one beauty blender at Sephora (but in my opinion is better quality) BLOWS my mind!! ūü§Į
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders