BY REAL TECHNIQUES #80 in Makeup Brush Sets

3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē6 Answers
  • I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the...3 Answers
  • How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or ...4 Answers
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
real techniques 6 miracle sponges are great because u get a combination of sponge 2 miracle complexion sponges 3 miracle mini eraser sponges 1 miracle sculpting sponge for 19 dollars like whattt and i love how good they make my makeup look flawless
Jessica B.
Springfield, IL
All I use it real techniques beauty blenders. These are my holy grail when it comes to makeup sponges. I use them every time I do my makeup and they leave my face with a very flawless and airbrushed look ūüėć
Elizabeth S.
Ames
I plan on gifting this to someone for Christmas! These are great stocking stuffers and I love the even and beautiful application I get when blending contour & applying foundation with these sponges!
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best beauty sponge set out there! I am a freelance makeup artist and I've purchased a few of these to keep in my kit. The complexion sponges are a nice alternative to a Beauty Blender. The sculpting sponge is great for cleaning up cheek contouring and the eraser sponges are handy to quickly and easily pick up any fall out from eye makeup. Great set to give a shot!
Olivia H.
After seeing many great reviews on these sponges, I decided to give the variety pack a try. The variety pack I purchased consisted of two normal orange sponges, a pink sponge that had a differing shape, and three mini purple sponges. The biggest issue I have had with beauty sponges in the past consisted of soaking up too much product, being too stiff on my face, and not blending my products out to my preferences. When I tried these sponges, I was far from disappointed. I use these sponges almost everyday, and wash them at least after every three uses.

I use the normal orange sponges for blending in my base makeup, for instance my foundations and concealers. It is great for covering larger areas, as it does expand quite a bit after dampening it with water. It blends in my makeup perfectly, without being to stiff on my face or soaking in too much product.

I use the mini purple sponges for smaller areas of my face, such as my under eyes. I also use these sponges to concentrate my makeup in certain areas I want to cover up, and also for touching up areas. I like that these sponges can get into more narrow areas and are so easy to use.

I typically use the pink sponge when I am traveling. I like to take this sponge with me, as it has an angled side that is nice for bigger areas of your face like the normal sponge, and it also has a smaller angled size for smaller areas. It is also great for really sculpturing out your face as well. It blends in my products just as seamlessly as the other sponges from this pack, which is nice.

So if you are in search of a dupe or a cheaper version of the well known Beauty Blender, I strongly recommend these sponges. You will be far from disappointed!
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
These are always my go to sponges and I mostly prefer these over brushes for most things. They clean super easily and are amazing for the price. I have had some for years and still continue to come clean use after use. Love the different shapes for different things also.
Christie L.
I recently purchased Real Techniques by Sam and Nic 6 Sponge set after using the Miracle Complexion Sponge and decided to invest in this set. I am in love with how flawless and easy these sponges are to use and I've been waiting for a while now to get my hands on this 6 piece set. There is two Miracle Sponges for large areas of the face. It can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for extra coverage. There is one double ended contour and highlight sponge and three mini eraser/blending sponges. I did noticed how they are denser when they are new and tend to soften up or become more squishy with use. I've also tried the Original Beauty Blender and still prefer my Real Techniques Miracle Sponge over it any day. I feal like the Real Techniques Sponge blends out better, doesn't leave stamp marks and is oddly enough softer to the touch as well. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to repurchase it in the future as it is the only thing I use to apply my foundation.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
I purchased these a few weeks ago feeling pretty sceptical as I always apply my makeup with my hands but NOW, I am a convert! I love love love these sponges. I use the orange ones damp, for applying foundation - the flat side is great for this. I use one mini purple one for concealer under my eyes as the point is so small so you can get right into the corners, and then i use one mini purple one for wiping away eyeshadow fallout. The pink one is great for buffing out a contour line - or putting one in!! This collection is such great value... I urge you to try these and tell me you're not sold!
Saundra A.
So I bought this and it was around $20 and I use the big orange complexion sponge and the three little purple sponges I don't understand the the pink sponge but that's okay I'm going to try to give that one away to someone who might try to use it but the other ones are amazing I absolutely love them and I would recommend buying them
Ashley P.
Im already a lover of the real technique miracle complection sponge so when i see a set its a must have for me. I purchased last week when Ulta had them 50% off so of course i purchased 2 sets. They are so soft but so durable. I have several mcs and they have never done me wrong. This is a must buy and a great deal. The super tiny ones are so grrat in delicate places like under the eye and around the nose. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Shandell E.
Sponge or ...brush for liquid foundation ???? ūü§Ē
Yvette M.
How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV
I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?
el k.
Any idea how the heck u use these? Their shape is weird. Are the real techniques blenders as good as beauty blenders?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
What you think about there new beauty blenders