Add a Photo

#73 in Makeup Brush Sets
3 STEPS COVER. CORRECT. COLOR.These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to wellblended, airbrushed looks.miracle complexion sponge shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where neededtip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coveragemiracle mini eraser sponges these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps with soft, flexible foam that helps pick up any type of makeupespecially around the eyestip use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeupmiracle sculpting sponge expertly cut for controlled application and designed to help create shadows or highlight your favorite facial featurestip use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage finishReplace every 13 monthsLatex FreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA
Photos (10)
Christie L.
Christie L.

I recently purchased Real Techniques by Sam and Nic 6 Sponge set after using the Miracle Complexion Sponge and decided to invest in this set. I am in love with how flawless and easy these sponges are to use and I've been waiting for a while now to get my hands on this 6 piece set. There is two Miracle Sponges for large areas of the face. It can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for extra coverage. There is one double ended contour and highlight sponge and three mini eraser/blending sponges. I did noticed how they are denser when they are new and tend to soften up or become more squishy with use. I've also tried the Original Beauty Blender and still prefer my Real Techniques Miracle Sponge over it any day. I feal like the Real Techniques Sponge blends out better, doesn't leave stamp marks and is oddly enough softer to the touch as well. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to repurchase it in the future as it is the only thing I use to apply my foundation.
Emily A.
Emily A.

I saw these at bargain hunt for $11! I love the miracle complexion sponge so I really wanted to get this. The little miracles are awesome, whenever I have a mascara or eyeliner mistake, I dab it on the spot and it actually picks it up. I LOVE that. The sculpting sponge broke on me though. It has a giant tear in the middle after one use. That was a let down, but it did perform well. It blends strobe creams like a dream.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

Love all of these sponges ! I find them super easy to use! They blend things out perfectly and come at such and affordable price point that you can't beat! The price off all of these together is about the price of one beauty blender ! They work just as good and are great!
Shayna T.
Shayna T.
Titusville, FL

These blenders are the perfect angles to get in all the right places. Definitely with the pretty penny. Getting them wet blends better in my opinion. I love this product and would recommend!
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM

Omg this is a make-up set sponge made in heaven. All you need in one box to create that glamorous look and be ready for some selfies!
Lehigh Acres, FL

Quisiera conseguir todas las que salen en la imagen yo tengo uno y me encanta son muy suave y deja un acabado muy lindo
Jessica d.
Jessica d.
East Brunswick, New Jersey

Im just in love for this sponges!!! They're very easy to use it and give a natural look on my skin!
Cal W.
Cal W.

This product is very useful to have in your makeup kit. You get 2 miracle complexion sponges which I use to perfectly blend out my foundation and concealer. There's 3 miracle mini eraser sponges which I use to get rid of fall out and correct mistakes. Last but not least you get one sculpting sponge. I use this one to contour my face and to also highlight. Each of these sponges can be used wet or dry and have numerous uses. They clean up very well with real techniques brush cleanser or antibacterial dish soap. I paid $15 dollars for the set and I feel as though they were very worth it.
Mellissa R.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield

I love these real techniques makeup sponges. It comes with a good variety. And they work so good. You get 6 sponges so it's a really good deal. Not expensive at all. I use them every day.
Saundra A.
Saundra A.

So I bought this and it was around $20 and I use the big orange complexion sponge and the three little purple sponges I don't understand the the pink sponge but that's okay I'm going to try to give that one away to someone who might try to use it but the other ones are amazing I absolutely love them and I would recommend buying them
Yvette M.
Yvette M.

How do these hold up after several uses? Do they become hard, or do they remain soft consistently?
Aracelia R.
Aracelia R.
Los Angeles, CA

What you think about there new beauty blenders
Lehigh Acres, FL

Donde las puedp conseguir
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Coal Mountain, WV

I've been wanting these for awhile. Are they good & worth the price?

Join Now