Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Do you think the quality of these sponges is on par with the ubiquitous Beauty Blender?
What do you use to clean your beauty blender? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Is soft and spongy like beauty blender ?
Start your review of Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges!
Kendra M.
Plainville, MA
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Kendra M.
I love these sponges for hard to reach places on my face! I love using this for blending out my concealer on top and below my eye, as well as applying a liquid highlighter. Cute and convenient!
Katelynn S.
Erlanger, KY
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Katelynn S.
They are a bit smaller than I’d like , but they work great for getting into smaller spaces like eyelids , under eyes and I also use to add liquid or cream blush and highlight products to my face so I can be more precise.
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Jessica C.
This is the best beauty blender. Is just so amazing for foundation. For setting your setting powder. Is soft on the face
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Andrea M.
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Target
The Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges are horrible!! They are not at all like most beauty blenders!! They are very dense so they don't blend in your concealer or anything at all. They just leave streaks and it looks terrible. I am going to throw them away. Even though they came in a four pack I wouldn't even give them to my friends!! That's how much I don't like these!! Thank goodness they were relatively inexpensive. These are A BIG NO FROM ME!! 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Ayla H.
Kingwood, TX
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Ayla H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Real Techniques sponges are my favorite makeup sponges! They do not soak up as much product as the The Original Beautyblender and are easy to clean. They are very cheap, the small set are 4 for $5 and one of the regular sized ones are about $6. They are easy to find in local stores and have both the pointed tip for under the eye or spot concealing as well as a flat blunt end for the rest of the face or powder. They are in between the original beauty blender and the Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge, as the Morphe sponge is much harder, has to be wet multiple times while applying, and does not give the creaseless finish other sponges do. The Morphe sponge is also hard and harsh on the face. The real techniques sponges are the best in between for saving money, product, and a flawless finish!
Madison G.
NY
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Madison G.
Purchased at: Target
I love these mini sponges, they are so cute and very effective when applying concealer around my face to cover acne, they blend incredibly well when damp. I definitely recommend this and will be repurchased when I need new ones!
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Jessie C.
I bought these mini sponges on a whim to reach free shipping for an Ulta order. Now I can’t imagine life without them! These are so useful and they really blur out the fine lines that regular size sponges can’t get to. I use these for under my eyes and in the sides of nose. My concealer always creased before getting these but these sponges really blended the product into my skin. The sponges itself are soft and great quality.
Susan O.
2012 mayfield villa dr 9206 arlington tx
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Susan O.
Life in a box, these are great for blending away those under eyes and near the nose. The size makes it perfect for those hard to reach areas
Alexa D.
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Alexa D.
These are perfectly-sized beauty sponges for concealing small/hard-to-reach areas like the under eyes. They are really soft and they add a lovely pop of color to your makeup collection. Great quality! I would definitely buy a few more of these.
Emely P.
Los Angeles, CA
Real Techniques 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Emely P.
Esponjas de maquillaje 💄 para hacer que tu piel quede muy linda, la esponja se hace mucho más grande y absorbe menos maquillaje cuando se moja con agua💧
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaime M.
Culver City, CA
Terri S. il y a 2 jours
Honestly, whatever the mildest, least expensive liquid soap/cleanser I have available. Minimal ingredients are my preference, as I feel it is highly unlikely all cleaning agents are fully rinsed out due density of sponge material.
Luciana F.
Mcminnville, OR
Alex E. il y a 2 ans
It’s honestly not, it’s stiffer and won’t expand as much as when wet but is my favorite for doing setting powder on the jawline or under eye area
Regine G.
London, London
bianca A. il y a 2 ans
I consider it much better than brush
Migle F.
Dunfermline, Fife
Andrea M. il y a 2 ans
Put it in a glass with a dab of kitchen soap and microwave it for a minute or so. It should come out looking like new!! Good luck!! 🤣
Ruby S.
il y a 2 ans
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Not to do with the product but does anyone know how long it is before I can start getting free products? X?
Ruby S.
Alexa B. il y a 2 ans
For affordable options I recommend the dr bronners soap (any kind or scent you want) because it is an all purpose soap that is great for cleansing your face and even your makeup brushes