BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This combination pack includes everything you need for a smooth sculpted complexion. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I was very disappointed with these sponges. They didn’t absorb water well when I tried to wet it. They were very firm, and not squishy like I wanted. They did an okay job blending out around my nose, but I wasn’t really a fan and didn’t use them again. I’ve had Real Techniques sponges before that were fabulous, so it’s not an issue with the brand as a whole. I just didn’t like these particular sponges.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
I love this beauty blender! I use it all over my face. The large side is great for blending all over face foundation and the small end is great for blending under eye concealer!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I really like these sponges! They are not hard and they swell up nice. I don't think the absorb much product. The application is good. I think the value is good considering you get 2 for some prices of one. I would recommend these!
Kaelyn C.
I use my sponge daily! I apply foundation with a latex sponge and then I blend it with my Real Techniques beauty blender! I love the affordable price, and I will definitely be buying more. I highly recommend!
Asasia R.
Disappointed. I have heard so many people praise these sponges as just as good or better than the beauty blender but not for me. Blends out my foundation nicely but concealer (tarte shape tape) was horrible! It just cumulated and went patchy when I tried to blend it in.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON
I love these makeup sponges. It makes applying my makeup super fast and easy. And it always looks like it was applied flawlessly.
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
I adore this product. It works great at blending my makeup once applied. Will continue to use for my everyday makeup application.
Samantha R.
San Antonio
Blends contour and accents highlighter perfectly. Use damp for best results, it creates a more natural look
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Real techniques has great makeup brushes and beauty blenders. They blend my makeup, foundation very well
Kaylee M.
Newnan
I love applying my makeup on with these. It leaves it blended nicely and leaves a photo finished look
Sam C.
Can the cup fit the original completion sponge? Thinking of getting this set to not only try the sponges but mainly to have the holders. Tia ☺
gabby n.
Is this one as good as the Orange one ?