real techniques 2 Miracle Sponges uploaded by Rosie A.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This combination pack includes everything you need for a smooth sculpted complexion. see more...

real techniques 2 Miracle Sponges
  • "i use beauty blenders and sponges of lots of brands and i find they work the best for putting on makeup and keeping it not looking caked on" in 15 reviews
  • "So I definitely love the original real techniques Complexion Sponge! But this is another great one for blending on the contours of your face!! Especially cream contour or highlight products! Very satisfied and happy with this!" in 7 reviews
Kimberly K.
Nothing beats the original to me, or but I have this and happily use it every other day. I take good care of my stuff, and I so it's lasted me about 6 months now with very minimal wear and tear. I prefer it to my $48 foundation brush.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
I have to say, I prefer to blend with my fingers. Maybe it's the products I'm using, but most sponges seem to soak them up rather than distributing them, and I don't like applying more product than necessary since I take a more sheer approach to foundation. That said, it does help blend liquid/creme concealer, contour, and blush out decently, even though I usually use powder.
Anya K.
The only way I apply my foundation and concealer! The flat side is perfect for all over foundation and the pointed end is perfect for small contours of the face for concealer.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
When this sponges came out I fell in love! It made it easier to blend concealers or liquid foundation. It makes it look really nice verses streaky lines from regular foundation brushes! I would totally recommend it!
Afton F.
These types of sponges are, in my opinion, so much better than the tear drop shape. The larger side is good for full face coverage with foundation and the smaller side is perfect for concealer and liquid highlighter.
Aubrie B.
Killeen, TX
When applying my makeup, I always use the real techniques beauty blender! It’s off brand, YES! But it works just the same! I have dry skin, and Inknow it works with combination of oily skin.
Lauren J.
I use this sponge for my liquid foundation and my concealer. I love it because it doesn’t seem to absorb a lot of my product and it helps me give me even coverage. Would definitely recommend!
Maria V.
This was a cute cheap buy actually and I’m very happy with it. Don’t really need the stand but it’s nice. I love how well these blend and the size is great for traveling. I would buy again
Emmy G.
Little Rock, AR
This basically the same thing as the original beauty blender but it has that curve in the middle that does not do anything.... so I just stick to either this one or the original.
Brittany M.
Wooster
I love this sponge it is definitely one of my go to sponges. I like the two different sizes and the point to get into right spaces on my face. Super easy to clean!
Soila N.
Is this one as good as the Orange one ?
Sam C.
Can the cup fit the original completion sponge? Thinking of getting this set to not only try the sponges but mainly to have the holders. Tia ☺