BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This combination pack includes everything you need for a smooth sculpted complexion. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I really like these sponges! They are not hard and they swell up nice. I don't think the absorb much product. The application is good. I think the value is good considering you get 2 for some prices of one. I would recommend these!
Asasia R.
Asasia R.
Disappointed. I have heard so many people praise these sponges as just as good or better than the beauty blender but not for me. Blends out my foundation nicely but concealer (tarte shape tape) was horrible! It just cumulated and went patchy when I tried to blend it in.
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
I use my sponge daily! I apply foundation with a latex sponge and then I blend it with my Real Techniques beauty blender! I love the affordable price, and I will definitely be buying more. I highly recommend!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
I adore this product. It works great at blending my makeup once applied. Will continue to use for my everyday makeup application.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Real techniques has great makeup brushes and beauty blenders. They blend my makeup, foundation very well
Karina V.
Karina V.
Palmview, TX
Definitely obsessed, it works great if not better then the beauty blender. Highly recommended!
🇳 🇦 🇮 🇱 🇦 🇦.
🇳 🇦 🇮 🇱 🇦 🇦.
London, ['', '', '']
So I definitely love the original real techniques Complexion Sponge! But this is another great one for blending on the contours of your face!! Especially cream contour or highlight products! Very satisfied and happy with this!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Can the cup fit the original completion sponge? Thinking of getting this set to not only try the sponges but mainly to have the holders. Tia ☺
gabby n.
gabby n.
Is this one as good as the Orange one ?