real techniques 2 Miracle Sponges uploaded by Rosie A.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This combination pack includes everything you need for a smooth sculpted complexion. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Afton F.
These types of sponges are, in my opinion, so much better than the tear drop shape. The larger side is good for full face coverage with foundation and the smaller side is perfect for concealer and liquid highlighter.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I was very disappointed with these sponges. They didn’t absorb water well when I tried to wet it. They were very firm, and not squishy like I wanted. They did an okay job blending out around my nose, but I wasn’t really a fan and didn’t use them again. I’ve had Real Techniques sponges before that were fabulous, so it’s not an issue with the brand as a whole. I just didn’t like these particular sponges.
Vivian R.
San Antonio, TX
First of all I absolutely love Real Techniques!! This brand is so affordable but still have amazing quality! The Miracle Complexion Sponge is a dupe for the Beauty Blender but in my opinion the Miracle Complexion Sponge is BETTER!!! And these minis are perfect for under the yes and contour! Plus its the same amazing Sponge just in a smaller size.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
When this sponges came out I fell in love! It made it easier to blend concealers or liquid foundation. It makes it look really nice verses streaky lines from regular foundation brushes! I would totally recommend it!
Cindy W.
Louisville
I just don't get the sponge thing! I feel like it just moves it around on my face and never blending. However, I love the toothbrush style brushes. So quick and the most flawless blending I have ever had. I use one for foundation, one for concealer and one for cream blush
kerrene c.
Stone Mtn, GA
I just the flawless finish I get when I use my blending sponge behind my foundation brush. I’ll never regret the day I decided to try these sponges. They are also very affordable and lasts for a very long time. Money well spent 👍👍
Aubrie B.
Effingham, SC
When applying my makeup, I always use the real techniques beauty blender! It’s off brand, YES! But it works just the same! I have dry skin, and Inknow it works with combination of oily skin.
Emmy G.
Little Rock, AR
This basically the same thing as the original beauty blender but it has that curve in the middle that does not do anything.... so I just stick to either this one or the original.
Amelia M.
New York
I like using this sponge or the other real techniques makeup sponge. I like using the tip to blend concealer under my eye. It's easy to use and you can't beat the price.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
I love this beauty blender! I use it all over my face. The large side is great for blending all over face foundation and the small end is great for blending under eye concealer!
gabby n.
Is this one as good as the Orange one ?
Sam C.
Can the cup fit the original completion sponge? Thinking of getting this set to not only try the sponges but mainly to have the holders. Tia ☺