BY REAL TECHNIQUES

ERASE MAKEUP MISHAPSFrom flaking mascara to eye shadow fallout, these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps. Use damp to blend harsh lines or dry to pick up makeup.flat edges eraserounded sides buff blendtip targeted sweep6 ways to eraseSweep away under eye shadow falloutWipe away liner gone wrongPick up brow product falloutWipe away mascara smudgesPick up over applied shadowBlend away too much blush or highlighterreplace every 13 monthslatexfreePATENTS PENDING IN THE U.S. AND CHINA see more...

• How much expand and how dry?2 Answers
  • I bought these in a set, but I don't know what to do with them. W...2 Answers
  • What's the difference from the orange sponge and the purple? bes...2 Answers
brianna r.
San Jose, CA
before i never really thought about using real techniques because i didn't know if they were any good until i looked up reviews n seen that the sponges were just the same as a beauty blender and what i liked is they have mini sponges for hard to reach places and there products are really affordable
Tabitha B.
I really love these sponges. It is basically a smaller version of the larger miracle sponge. This sponge is great for the under eye concealer as well as for nose contour. I have also used it for spot color correcting. They are also very easy to wash I use the Dawn Platinum works great.
Caroline W.
Brentwood, NH
These little sponges are so cute! They're a great dupe for the mini beauty blenders. As advertised, they're good at erasing little mistakes, but I use them more for under eye concealer and around my nostrils. They're also perfect for baking/setting those areas too!
Zoe L.
Tarzana, CA
I love beauty sponges but I have had a hard time finding one that works for me since the beauty blender just kept ripping. I was so happy to find this product and to see that it worked better than the beauty blender and it was a lot less which is always a plus
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a great product but I'm not sure they're absolutely necessary. Now that I have them, I'm glad I do and they work wonders for undereye concealer and foundation around the nose, but if you're on a budget they're not a must-have.
Candace H.
Greensboro, NC
I received these for Christmas. I like the shape of these sponges and how flawless they leave my concealer. However, I receive the same finish with the larger sponge in less time. I enjoy the mini sponge but they are not a necessity.
Laura W.
Woodbridge, VA
I just got a chance to use these babies this morning! I had been waiting weeks for these to come out and they didn't disappoint! It's ideal for for blending out concealer and then i use the other one to set it with powder.
Kyra K.
These little babies are so cute! They are perfect for applying concealer instead of having to use the beauty blender. These evenly distribute without soaking up too much product. For the price you really can't go wrong
Diana L.
Abilene, TX
This sponges are so soft and they are just perfect to blend under eye concealer. I absolutely love them, they do a job well done at blending and they are a more economic alternative to buying a high end sponge:
Sydney L.
I loved my micro mini for concealer, but I didn't want to spend $18 for two sponges. These are awesome- they're soft, expand a lot when wet, and the extra little edges are really helpful. Got mine from Ulta!
Jessica V.
Are these easier to use for concealer than regular beauty sponges because of the size? Or does it take longer to blend because of the size?
Natalie B.
How much expand and how dry?
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
What's the difference from the orange sponge and the purple? besides the size?
Olivia K.
Worcester, MA
I bought these in a set, but I don't know what to do with them. What is the best way to use this sponge?
Margo S.
Are these as good as the orange sponges of real techniques?