real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Delia M.
Nashville
This is such a good and cheaper dupe of the beauty blender brand. It works just as well and gives a flawless finish to your foundation. I highly recommend this for all the makeup lovers out there!Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge💋
Chloe A.
These sponges really are amazing for blending applying and just anything you want to use for makeup wise! I️ use it to pick up my powder and set it in place and it does a great job of that! I️ really love these beauty blenders and I️ highly recommend them
Hayley T.
Dunwoody
The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is my makeup must have! Compared to other name brand sponges this is THE BEST! It’s price is amazing and it apply’s my foundation flawlessly! I always grab a new one when I’m at the store
olivia s.
I haven’t tried the actual beauty blender but this sponge to me is amazing!!! It’s the only thing I use to blend out all my cream and liquid face products and it’s just great! Super soft and bouncy and great at blending. And it’s 5 bucks!!
Kaycee G.
Fawn Grove, PA
These are an amazing dupe for the beauty blender. The product is virtually the same. This blends out my foundation and concealer perfectly. Cleaning them are super easy and I would recommend this to to anyone who is looking for a good dupe
Hannah C.
I love these sponges. I find they are better than any of the other makeup sponges. They are very affordable compared to a beauty blender and apply foundation much easier. The flat side of this sponge is great for getting a smooth finish.
Brianna S.
A great sponge that works well either dry or wet. I have dry skin and this is better for me to apply than a brush. These are the only makeup sponges I use! Only problem is that they break after a few washes but are still in working condition.
Victoria W.
Lagrangeville, NY
I buy these again and again. I love the flawless application they give with my liquid foundations. They are easy to clean and use, and are extremely affordable. I have tried other beauty blenders, but these are definitely my favorite!
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
These are my favorite beauty sponges. I think I even like them better than the beauty blender. My skin is very dry and using a brush to apply foundation always just looks cakey on me. These make my foundation actually look natural.
Devon C.
I hate these sponges so much and it’s crazy how hard beauty gurus hype them up. They’re just a step above morphe’s awful sponge but they become flimsy and weird.
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?