real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Geraldine T.
Auckland
Once reaching my nearest store and purchased a pack of beauty sponges I had immediately saw a big difference on my coverage and pigmentation from using the blenders (especially with water.)
Liv <.
They make blending your base so easy and expand when soaked to make it even easier. There really soft and feel nice on your skin and aren’t hard when pressed down like other beauty blenders can be. They do a great job of blending leaving no streaks on your skin.
Kelsey T.
New Westminster, BC
Move over beauty blender! These are my absolute favourite beauty sponge that I can't live without. Super affordable and blends like a dream. I use mine everyday
Vee S.
Mississauga, ON
Oh my god. This little pack has 12 beauty blenders and they’re my absolute favourite. Much better priced than the the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original
Lindsey I.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Absolutely love real techniques sponges. A cheaper version of the beauty blender and works just as well. I clean mine every few days and it’s lasted two years!
Michelle R.
mission, BC
I love these makeup sponges. They are comparable to the beauty blender. But they are cheaper!!! They last a long time if you take care of them properly! LOVE.
Karen D.
antrim
Better than the real beauty blender!
This beauty blender is brilliant for multi use purpose, I use the flat side for foundation and pointed end of concealer
meli m.
When I start to use sponges to apply my foundation I startes with this one and I didnt change it sinze that they,I just dont need more, is a great product!!
Melissa V.
Bogotá
Besides the queen beauty blender this is the best for 1/3 of the price, lasts less the only contra, but love the sharp edge is sooooo good for the undereye
Rhiannon P.
Cherry Willingham , Lincoln
I love these sponges! They’re 10x better than a beauty blender and half the price! They’re just as good when not damp too! I have bought so many of these!
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?