real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Mel H.
Love this product. Definitely worth the money and is affordable for everyone. Blends foundation, concealer and contour well. I would recommend this to my family and friends. It also makes a good gift. Would buy again.
Charley c.
These sponges are the best sponges I have used and for such a great price. They work well with varieties of skin types and so easy to use because you can use the flat side, the round side or the point for concealing. They pick up product really well and are good with concealer, foundation and powder when baking!
Cristina C.
Madrid
ME ENCANTA. Es una esponja de maquillaje super buena, es blanda y difumina muy bien el maquillaje. Cuando la mojas aumenta en doble su tamaño, esto permite que sea mas manejable y haga mucho menos impacto con la piel. Es la esponja de mejor calidad y mas barata que he encontrado en el mercado. yo llevo utilizandola como 3 meses y estoy muy contenta.
IconicLashesManchester C.
Cheshire , Wilmslow
Absolute hands. down my fave product for foundation and concealer application. I always use my sponge damp to achieve a flawless polished complexion. The sponges are fantastic for concealer application too. They do not soak up a lot of product and always allow my high coverage concealers to work amazingly!! They clean and wash well with either a brush cleaner, or a gentle shampoo and last well for around 3-4 months of cared for well! I’d never use another beauty sponge after using these!!
Paola S.
I love real techniques make up sponges. They are so easy to use and best to use when they are damp! They are so soft and really do blend your foundation in seamlessly! They are also really easy to clean. I love that they have a flat edge as it helps you to be really precise doing your make up especially in the place hard to reach like your eye area! They are worth the money defiantly and I would recommend these to anyone! I always purchase mine from boots!
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
I love the real techniques beauty sponges so much and I use them every single day. They blend so well and they’re also great for product application. They’re a very reasonable price and I would recommend them over the beautyblender as they do just as good a job but for a cheaper price! Such a good product.
rachel s.
North Vancovuer , BC
I personally don’t see the hype around these sponges. Everyone says they are second best besides the real beauty blender. I find it’s harder to use and doesn’t apply my foundation nicely. It’s not as soft as the real one and I would keep trying to like it but just cant
Courtney G.
Love these blenders and essential for doing my makeup, after trying a few alternatives I always go back to this one, makes my foundation and concealer smooth and blended, slightly pricey but usually deals on so makes up for it and definitely buy in future
Basma S.
Doha, Qatar
I have some branded sponges... However, most of the time I reach for the RT miracle complexion as it is best for my skin for a flawless application. I've been studying the rest of the collection, so many new ones and I am thinking expanding my own collection. Thank you for a wonderful sponge and... wonderful brushes!
Katie H.
Ireland
Miracle Workers! I use these sponges every single day, I would not use any other sponge. Soft and gentle on skin. Works with every cream product that I have used so far. Affordable and worth the money. I would highly highly recommend to anyone. :D
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?