real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Kaia L.
Drayton Valley
I really enjoyed using this product. it helped blend my makeup for a smooth flawless finish. It was a decent price considering the amount you get. Would definitely recommend to friends.
member-26097
Absolutely love this sponge it blends out foundation and concealer perfect and applies powder seamlessly this sponge is easier to use than the beauty blender and it’s a lot cheaper too I would definitely recommend this sponge
Hannah C.
Just as good as the real brand beauty blender for a much smaller price. I prefer the tapered edge. The only issue I have is that they're such a pain to clean, and start looking dirty very quickly.
Holly g.
Real techniques miracle sponges are very good. They are such a good dupe for the original beauty blender but is so much more cheaper. I would recommend to any one that likes makeup as I love it for applying foundation or powder.
shelby b.
Clarenville, ['', 'NL', '']
These sponges are life changing! Reasonably priced and work perfect. Super easy to clean as well, and compared to the beauty blender I see no difference! I have dry/normal skin and I have no issues, I recommend this to everyone!
Nidhi G.
Dubai
Beautiful alternative to 20$ beauty blenders. It’s absolutely amazing and blends our makeup like a dream. Really affordable and one of the best beauty sponges I’ve tried. Highly highly recommend!
Shannon C.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
I love using a sponge for applying and blending my liquid and cream makeup. This is the perfect size and shape for your hand, and although it absorbs quite a lot of makeup, it blends perfectly!
Jessy H.
Barry
I can not rave about these sponges enough for the price !
Once damp the expand perfectly and aren't hard they're super soft and the really brush the product into your skin for a flawless finish
Gem🌟 M.
Halletts Shute , Yarmouth
Love this sponge. I always reach for this over my beauty blender. It’s good value for the price and they are very easy to use. I use mine everyday and will always continue to re-purchase these.
Harley K.
Lincoln, Lincoln
These sponges are brilliant for applying makeup! They prevent any streaks or patches in foundation without absorbing much product! The sponges are brilliant for the money and well worth a buy
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?