real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Jennifer P.
Absolute favourite sponges for blending foundation and concealer!! Love the fact I can buy a package with 12 in which lasts me over a year which is fab value for money! Wouldn’t ever choose another brand of sponge!
Emily M.
Hull
Best blenders ever!!!! I bought my first ever RT blender 2 years ago and I have never looked back. After all of the blenders I have used, I have found that this product is the one which soaks up least foundation.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I’ve never owned a real beauty blended mainly because of the price, but when I started using this I didn’t feel the need to, this is such a soft sponge that blends foundation easily, it grows a fair amount when wet compared to some others, I wouldn’t change it now and it’s really affordable
Serena B.
liverpool
This is the only beauty sponge I will use! I use it for foundation,concealer, blending cream contour & baking under the eyes with powder! It gives you a flawless finish for foundation and concealer. I wouldn't trust any other sponge other then this!
Jessica K.
These real techniques blender sponges are absolutely amazing for blending foundation! I always use these to apply my base foundation and they are so soft. The application helps to keep my foundation on all day and I would definitely recommend these!
Jodie H.
Liverpool
I love this product a lot I have been using this product for a long time. I prefer this over the beauty blender. Very soft and doesn’t soak up a lot of product it blends your makeup in amazingly. Would recommend
Amy B.
Walkinshaw Road, Swindon
What can I say? Amazing! I have used the original beauty blender before but it’s nothing compared to this! This is my daily go to product! Gives amazing coverage and keeps my foundation and concealer on all day!
court C.
Dunstall, Wolverhampton
Amazing value for money!! Hate when I finishing with my old beauty blender and have to purchase a new one but with these i can just grab a new one. My everyday product with is important part of my daily routine
Madison H.
100% would recommend the Real Techniques sponge, it is a cheaper alternative to the original Beauty Blender. However i always choose this one over the original because it’s affordable and because of its shape.
Bev T.
Toronto, ON
Most alike to the Beauty Blender, but soaks up too much product. Would recommend to those who cannot justify the 28$ or so on the Beauty Blender but application-wise for foundation, not a fan this sponge :(
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?