real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Maddison F.
Fresno
Definitely a great dupe for the Beauty Blender! And it’s drugstore! And affordable! What more could you want! I have so many of these sponges for clients!
Jennifer A.
Alexandria, VA
I absolutely love my beautiful under it’s all I use and also the F 80 kabuki brush to me it does wonders LOL definitely give it a try I always buy new ones
Amanda R.
Merritt Island, FL
This is one of my favorite make up sponges ever. I love that one side has a slant so it gets right up under my eye area and doesn't steal all my product.
Emely E.
Austin
Amazing!!!!!! I have a million of these and they work better in my opinion than the original beauty blender !!!! Highly recommend if you’re on a budget.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Just as good as a Beauty Blender at half the price. I will say it's less bouncy/ soft, but it has a flat edge which is great for foundation application.
Hannah W.
Cataula, GA
I LOVE THESE SPONGES!!!!!! This is such a value item also purchasing it in the bulk of 12, they last forever so 12 will last well over a year or two!!!
Holly N.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty blender dupe! It's the next best thing to a beauty blender and super affordable. I love that they come in a travel case (can be found at ulta).
Haley S.
Unicoi, TN
Would make a very good Christmas present! It comes with 12 in it!! I purchased from my local Walmart. Very reasonable priced! Very easy to apply/ use.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Really like this product . This helps apply your foundation without using much. It's nice and soft not hard at all like the Revlon one. Easy to clean.
Sara L.
Tyler, TX
My favorite beauty sponge! The design is great for those hard to reach places and it doesn’t soak up too much product and still leaves great coverage.
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?