real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Love these beauty blenders. They are very useful and easy to use with any type of liquid or powder. They are soft and not hard like some other beauty sponges. By far the best.
Dianna C.
Pharr, TX
These sponges are everything!! I would NOT trade these for an original beauty blender. They’re a piece of art and do the job so good! I’ve even cut one up and tested that it doesn’t soak much product as a B.B.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. Pin point accuracy and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end. I would definitely recommend!
Emily G.
Mc Farland, WI
BEST SPONGE EVER. great price and applies makeup beautifully. they work best when damp. i love the pointed end for getting into the corners of my eyes and nose.
Emaleigh H.
I only have one, not 12, but ugh I wish I did have 12!!! These are so wonderful. I use them for foundation, concealer, contour, highlight, and setting powder!
Sarah L.
Drinks up some product, but is very soft and blends well. Hard to get some foundation stains out though - but it is super cheap compared to the beauty blender.
Ruth A.
Las Vegas
I got this for my birthday and it’s still one if my favorite gifts. The sponge is so soft and easy to clean. It’s at an amazing price for $50 for 12 sponges.
micaela s.
If you're buying the 20 beauty blender, STOP. This $4 sponge is a dupe af. I'm done buying beauty blenders this sponge is perfect and I can get it at Walmart
Alondra V.
Brooklyn , NY
Does not absorb any product. This sponge applies my foundation the best! I feel that I always get the best coverage when I apply my makeup with this sponge.
Maddison F.
Fresno
Definitely a great dupe for the Beauty Blender! And it’s drugstore! And affordable! What more could you want! I have so many of these sponges for clients!
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?