real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
It’s a great deal! But I’m just not a fan of the sponges. They look like you’re using a sponge to paint, not blending very well. But they’re better than nothing.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
These are very inexpensive and don’t soak up product. They evenly distribute foundation to the entire face. Easy to clean and they expand to a nice size when wet.
Aaron T.
Westchester
Beauty blender who? This is the best product when u want a beauty blender finish but have a budget, this blends and give a flawless finish just like a high end beauty blender!!
Shubhra S.
Goleta, CA
Great sponges become super soft when run under the water.Give a dewy finish after blending.In love! I bought it fom Amazon and have been satisfied with the quality.
Elena R.
Sacramento
I can explain this product in one word. BOMB .! 😩 My makeup blends so perfectly . I personally prefer the real technique sponges better than any brushes . Must have.
Haydan B.
Phoenix
This sponge is by far the best makeup sponge i have used. It creates a flawless finish and it’s so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to any makeup lover. So affordable as well!
Andrea S.
Penn Valley, CA
Love this product. It makes applying foundation and concealer easy and flawless. It is also great at applying powder to make it look like your airbrushed. I can not live with this!
Adriana A.
I have a beauty blender but it can be costly to replace every two months. The RT sponge is large to pounce all over my face after foundation application and It's great for baking. After wetting it I recommend squeezing out excess water.
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The real techniques sponges are very good dupes for the beauty blenders. I love these because they’re very affordable which means that you can replace them more often and give your foundation the flawless finish. I will definitely recommend it.
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
I love this ones. They are very soft and great. They leave a beautiful finish on my face when applying foundation. They are cheaper than the beauty blender and truly it is the same feeling and finish.
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?