real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
These are by far the absolute best beauty sponges! They help go blend so seamlessly, very soft and so affordable! They clean easily also! I always recommend these to people, and will purchase these every time!
Lily🏳️‍🌈 R.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite sponge ever it’s an amazing dupe for the beauty blender only like $5 it’s so good I will keep buying these forever to apply my makeup you can get all different shapes and sizes and they’re amazing
Laine F.
Lagrange, GA
I prefer to use a Beauty Blender, but these sponges are almost just as good. I like using the flat side to really push product into the skin. The sponges are also very soft and absorb water very well. However, they are quite difficult to clean.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Such a amazing value I love these beauty sponges I really feel like my moneys well spend you get so many of these and these are my favorite for apply my foundation concealer blending out creme contour anything!
Kelly S.
Columbia, MO
The only sponges I will ever use to blend out foundation and concealer. A lot of sponges from other brands are too firm, but these are just right. Can be used to apply primer and eye primer as well. Perfect!
valeria v.
If you don’t want to spend 20 dollars on a beauty blender then you came to the right place. This will literally change your world it is so amazing and works wonders with your foundation . It can literally smooth out anything on your face.
ALEXIS L.
Toledo, OH
I prefer the real techniques beauty sponge over the originl beauty blender. The flat side of the real techniques beauty sponge helps get right into the corner of my eyes for blending out concealer.
Jaide B.
Somerset , NJ
I love this sponge to achieve a flawless finish! I use it every time I apply makeup. I usually buy mine at my local drugstore. It’s so easy to use and apply liquid products. I would definitely recommend!
Alli V.
Hinesville, GA
Their version of the beauty blender is amazing. Has a flat side and a pointed side. Easier for foundation, setting powder and concealer. I get mine from Walmart. Was afraid to try it, very happy with it
Ayriana P.
Bremerton, WA
I will never use another beauty blender, I tried others and they just soaked up the product. This brand is all I can use for my dry skin and it makes foundation look flawless, also has sides to get in small places
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?