real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Brittany W.
Chicago
I was in the market for a more affordable sponge other than the beauty blender when low and behold! It’s squishy and blends out creams beautifully. It’s easy to use and clean and has been my number one go to sponge!
Lexi C.
Greenwood
Definitely a tube for the beauty blender. Super soft and easy to wash and the color is amazing there’s a flat side for foundation a curved side for contour and highlight and another curved side for detail. These sponges are amazing and would recommend.
Madison M.
I don't have the 12 pack but I recently purchased a pack of two from Walmart! They are amazing and a great dupe for the beauty blender! I paid $9 plus tax for the pair and I HIGHLY recommend these beauty sponges!!
Angela P.
Benton Harbor, MI
I absolutely love the sponges they work great whether they’re dry or their damp but they do the job .I bought mine at Ulta there really great because they blend just as if you are using an expensive sponge and I would definitely buy this product again
Isabelle M.
Albany, KY
I love the miracle sponges created by real techniques. I think they are unique and different. It applies my makeup easily and I do not have to work about my face looking cakey or nasty. I would highly recommend.
Sav E.
Midland city
I’ve always loved my real techniques beauty sponge it’s definitely a dupe for the beauty blender and a very great price too it’s very easy to clean and fits in my make up bag perfectly I would recommend for sure
Deisi R.
Austin
Beauty sponges are a must have in everyone’s makeup collection not only do they cut in half foundation application time but they don’t leave brush strokes like some brushes do they are amazing highly recommend!!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Such an amazing sponge its a dupe for a beauty blender and it might just be better than the beauty blender !!! So soft I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face ! I will buy this product forever !!!!
Araseli R.
Bakersfield , CA
I honestly prefer to use real techniques sponges over beauty blenders, not only is it a better deal but I love that there is a flat side to it. I will definitely continental to buy and recommend since it is something I use every time I apply makeup.
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
These are by far the absolute best beauty sponges! They help go blend so seamlessly, very soft and so affordable! They clean easily also! I always recommend these to people, and will purchase these every time!
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?