real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Escarle D.
This product is honestly one of the best . These are so soft adn spongy and blend your makeup so well its insane. Theyre very easy to clean and reuseable . Theyre at any local market but i got mines at i believe it was walmart im not sure . But i would definetely buy this product again
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
These sponges are the closest thing I have found to the beauty blender. They don’t soak up a lot of your product and they are very squishy. They hold up through washes pretty good and they last a long time.
Adriana T.
Queens
This is such a great dupe for the Beauty Blender for a fraction of the price you would pay for a collection. I always use this to apply my foundation, concealer, face powder etc. They’re just as soft as a Beauty Blender and does an amazing job applying my makeup. Such a great find!!!
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
This is my favorite sponge out there. It doesn't absorb tons of product and creates a flawless smooth finish. I have used my both dry and wet and each way it shines. I have repurchased several of these sponges and can't get myself to purchase anything other than this sponge.
Abby W.
Easton
I bought this recently and I absolutely love it it works so well for me I use it so much it's become a part of my daily routine it makes my makeup look amazing I would definitely buy this again and will buy more to gift to my makeup loving friends and family
Blanca P.
These are my absolute favorite beauty sponges!! I have repurchased these time and time again! They make my make up look flawless and they make blending it out so easy and fast! This will forever be a repurchase for me! Definitely recommend! You need these in your life!
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
This is the best sponge ever! I did purchase it last year and my first time. Before I was using a beauty blend which is $20 for one. I purchase a 4 technique sponge for $17 that works as good! My go to sponge now. It blends my foundation, concealer, contour seamlessly.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
If you can find these PICK THEM UP and thank me later! I’ve seen these even at Marshalls and TJMaxx! These are a great beauty blender dupe and blend out your foundation so effortlessly! These are great for personal use and on clients! I would recommend to everyone.
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Really love this sponge! The flat side allows me to blend my concealer around my eyes very easily, gets in tough to reach spots and is very easy to clean. Always blends my foundation, concealer and if I use my Tarte contour stick it also blends that out amazingly.
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
If you are looking for a beauty blender dupe that is affordable look no further I bought the real techniques complexion sponge two years ago and never looked back ! Whenever there is a sale I get as many as I can they last a long time, blend effortlessly, grow to a decent size and are just over all 5 stars!
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?