real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
IRAM S.
the best investment I have done for makeup sponges! I had the horrible habit of using the same sponge for months and forgetting to throw it out, but having extras on hand makes it so much easier and great for hygienic practices.
Karen H.
Must have! These sponges are pretty good. This set is awesome and definitely worth it! I love these sponges almost as much as my beauty blender if not more. They don’t bleed and they aren’t as squishy as the B.B. but they blend my foundation well and are so much more affordable. Highly recommend.
Adriana T.
Queens
This is such a great dupe for the Beauty Blender for a fraction of the price you would pay for a collection. I always use this to apply my foundation, concealer, face powder etc. They’re just as soft as a Beauty Blender and does an amazing job applying my makeup. Such a great find!!!
Katie W.
Fishers, IN
I usually buy these from Ulta but you can also get them at Target. They’re a great price point and they do a good job of evenly applying foundation and concealers. Overall I’m always satisfied when I buy these but you have to be careful when cleaning them because they will tear.
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
Although I only bought one of these, I now with I had bought the 12 pack because I love them so much! They work good dry but when you dampen a makeup sponge, it changes the whole game. I use mine everyday and it lasts for quite a while. Good product for a reasonable price.
Elizabeth D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wanting to have a beauty blender but not spend an arm and a leg for one? I highly recommend to this product because it works just as great if not better than a beauty blender. These are my go to sponges and it just blends my foundation as well as my concealer flawlessly.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
I️ choose you. Better than The Beauty blender in my opinion. It’s affordable. I️t has weight to I️t if that makes sense. The Beauty blender gets tooo soft and when I️ pounce my foundation in sometimes I️ can feel my fingers lol. Does that makes sense? Love this sponge tho
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I am not a big sponge person. I have always use brushes and love the coverage it gives me. I photo so I was wasting product when I use these sponges. I tried wet and dry and the coverages was not as good as one of our use a brush and can spread it on that way. Plus I thought that this was a lot of work.
DeAnna ❤.
Esko
These real technique sponges are awesome! Have given me the clearest face without blotching. I’d recommend these beauty blenders to anyone who does not know about these! In places like Walmart or Walgreens you can get these products for 3-4$ for a two pack!
Areli A.
Walnut
I love this sponge. It is so soft and bouncy. It does tend to soak up product as do most sponges but it doesn’t move remove the makeup from your face. This is my favorite sponge to use daily and it lasts me such a long time. I wash it about twice a month and it lasts me for about 5 months if not longer.
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?