real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Layla H.real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges uploaded by Bree F.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

The 3-in-1 multi-functional miracle complexion sponge™ is shaped to create the perfect base and build coverage where needed. see more...

• are these actually good for blending? and down load very...2 Answers
  • Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefe...7 Answers
  • How much r they? Does anyone else use these?3 Answers
real techniques 12 Miracle Complexion Sponges
  • "Ecotools blending sponges are my absolute favorite little miracle workers. They blend foundation, concealer, and contour amazingly. I use them to bake with as well! They're so affordable and they make foundation work a breeze!" in 30 reviews
Shayna C.
Chesterton
These are the softest sponges for the cheapest. I have combination skin and the different shapes on the ends make it so easy to get into every line of my face. I use this every morning when i do my makeup.
Hathaway H.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite beauty sponge for blending my foundation, contour, amd even setting my face with a powder. I find that the egg beauty blender is hard and not as bouncey as the real techniques sponges.
Amber J.
Tampa
These sponges are GREAT! They blend out good and do not absorb the product. Very easy to clean. One of the few drug store sponges I found that I actually like and would recommend. Especially for the price.
Alicia K.
Personally prefer this over the original beauty blender. It a lot softer and blends out my make up a lot more easily without soaking up too much make up. Can be used for liquid, stick, and power products!
Savanna B.
Valdosta, GA
I love all of these tools I use to do my everyday makeup. The stippling brush is good for applying foundation and the splinter is good to make sure everything is well blended or even applying foundation.
Gloria C.
I bought this set during Christmas time at Ulta beauty and I do not regret it. The sponges are so soft and bouncy and blend my foundation and concealer so effortlessly. Highly satisfied with this sponge
ruby d.
carrollton
These are so important and they do the job so well and they also don’t give you a patchy look at the end. These are a must, you have to have them and I always use them damped and they work even better.
Kaitlyn S.
New Braunfels , TX
Best affordable dupe for the beauty blender! Perfect to stuff stockings and you don’t have to worry about running out soon! A great deal, you get a bunch of sponges for an amazing price, I’d buy again!
Alexis S.
Pomerene, Az
I personally don’t like these beauty sponges because they are super dense and don’t blend my foundation too well, they are cheaper, depending on what you like, you may love this item and you may not but I don’t recommend this product
L Y.
Wyoming, MI
Great. Better than any sponge I’ve used. They are pretty good for their price. It’s easy to use and is very soft when damp. It’s better than quite a few other sponges. Very satisfied with this sponge.
Roselle A.
Okay. So I'm just starting with makeup, Do you guys prefer that I get this brand or the original beauty blender??
B R.
Chicago , IL
How is the quality?
Emily H.
number 10, east cowes
Would you say this sponge is better than the beauty blender sponge?
Kili G.
Lutz, Tampa
Is this worth the price? And thx to anyone who answer!
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
How big are they? Does them worth the hype ?