BY REAL TECHNIQUES #1 in Makeup Tools

• I love these Real techniques brushes i bought them just because o...3 Answers
  • How many times a day do you wash your face? Dove Beauty Bars Whi...9 Answers
Julia S.
real techniques Blend + Blur All Over Brush

Bought during a buy one get one 1/2 off sale at my local Ulta beauty as a gift for my sis, but couldn’t help picking one up for myself. Wouldn’t want to give her a crap brush, so I tested the one I got out for myself and holy moly- feels like angel wings on my face. It’s so soft with densely packed bristles, very high quality for such an affordable brand. Works with liquid, cream (like a stick), or powder products. Big enough to do your whole foundation routine with, but I have found I particularly like using it to blend out my stick contour, which is otherwise a bit difficult to get even. I definitely plan on picking up more of these toothbrush style brushes. Love Real Techniques as a brand, but this new product launch has just launched them into even higher standing in my book.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Real Technique products are amazing. I have nothing negative to say about this brand every profuct I habe tried has worked very nicely for me. My favorite is their beauty sponge and their foundation brush. I have yet to try their newest collecrion of brushes and I can't wait to see how great they work. If you're looking for good quality and affordable brushes then I recommend this brand.
Julie D.
Real Techniques are the first make-up brushes I ever bought myself, and I'm so glad they were the ones I chose!  It was a set of four that I got at a great value, at least a year ago, probably more.  Over that time, I've used them every time I go out and washed them many times.  Despite my rough washing (stubborn foundation!), they've held up and every time they dry, they still look brand new!  The titles on the brushes are helpful for beginners, but there are so many shapes, it's easy to take initiative and choose what you want to use for what.

A detail I appreciate about the brushes is the color of the handles.  Mine are orange, but I'll be adding new types and colors to my collection soon, and it's a small detail that makes putting on make-up more fun!  The sets also come with a case with elastic bands to hold your brushes, which I've found invaluable in keeping my brushes clean and organized.  I consider them high quality and well worth the small investment!
Renegade 🙌.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ever since I went r al technique i don’t junk I’ve even recommended anything else. I have literally a double of the whole collection and if you really want to get fancy look for their ombré brushes they are just as good and beautiful . It’s a blessing to leave with a client as well .Also the instapop blending brush is a must have. thumbs up for price and quality
Grace C.
Real Techniques was the first brand of makeup brushes I bought when I first began building up my makeup collection an they have never let me down. They're long lasting, easy to use, and easy to clean. I rarely find any brush hair fallout, unless the brush is really old, and even then I try to savor my brush before I replace it! I love the style of brushes and the colors of the handles. I especially love the brush shampoo that is made to use with the brushes. It smells sooo good!! My favorite part of this brand is the PRICE. They're so affordable but, in my opinion, they work just as good as any high end brush i could get at Ulta or Sephora. these brushes probably make up about 50% of my brush collection, and i don't even own all of them yet! I can't wait to add more to my collection!!
Minah H.
Real Techniques products are amazing! These were one of my first brushes I bought and I'm so glad I purchased them. I didn't have to experiment with any bad brushes and waste my money. All the products that I bought from this brand worked great for me. Their products last long and for the price it's SO worth it. I really recommend any of the Real Techniques products.
Maria G.
Beaumont
LOVE THEIR MAKEUP BRUSHES ! I have a set , that I bought from Ross ! And they are so soft ! I use them on the regular , but I only have the set of 3 wish I could get come ! I was very satisfied with the brushes I have the 3 metal face brushes and they are great ! Highly recommend!! Real Techniques: Bold Metals Collection Spotlight Essentials Holiday Set
Taylor H.
I enjoy this brand a lot! Their sponge is amazing, and a good alternative to the beauty blender. I also love their brushes. I like their face brushes more than their eye brushes, so if you are looking for new brushes, try these out! They are super inexpensive and you can even get sets for a good price. Ulta usually has this brand for buy one get one 50% off, so look out for that!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Has Real Techniques ever done me wrong??? Uhhhhh NO. I am obsessed with their Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and would buy a life time supply if I could. I rave about this sponge to everybody! I love their buffing foundation brush as well. 💓💓

Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
I absolutely love these real technique brushes. If I had to decide I’ll definitely lean towards real technique brushes because I’ve owned several for a few years and they are still In great condition. It all depends on how well you take care of your brushes. I definitely recommend to other ladies these brushes are unbelievably great I was shocked to the fact my old ones still work and are In great condition.
Natasha S.
Australia
Are Real Techniques brushes worth the hype?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
I've never really tried the real techniques beauty blenders do they blend good?
Rachel R.
are real technique brushes worth getting?
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
What should I purchase form this brand?
yadira m.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I find the diamond sponge?