BY REAL TECHNIQUES #1 in Makeup Tools

• How many times a day do you wash your face? Dove Beauty Bars Whi...9 Answers
Julie D.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Real Techniques are the first make-up brushes I ever bought myself, and I'm so glad they were the ones I chose!  It was a set of four that I got at a great value, at least a year ago, probably more.  Over that time, I've used them every time I go out and washed them many times.  Despite my rough washing (stubborn foundation!), they've held up and every time they dry, they still look brand new!  The titles on the brushes are helpful for beginners, but there are so many shapes, it's easy to take initiative and choose what you want to use for what.

A detail I appreciate about the brushes is the color of the handles.  Mine are orange, but I'll be adding new types and colors to my collection soon, and it's a small detail that makes putting on make-up more fun!  The sets also come with a case with elastic bands to hold your brushes, which I've found invaluable in keeping my brushes clean and organized.  I consider them high quality and well worth the small investment!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Real Technique products are amazing. I have nothing negative to say about this brand every profuct I habe tried has worked very nicely for me. My favorite is their beauty sponge and their foundation brush. I have yet to try their newest collecrion of brushes and I can't wait to see how great they work. If you're looking for good quality and affordable brushes then I recommend this brand.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these real technique brushes. If I had to decide I’ll definitely lean towards real technique brushes because I’ve owned several for a few years and they are still In great condition. It all depends on how well you take care of your brushes. I definitely recommend to other ladies these brushes are unbelievably great I was shocked to the fact my old ones still work and are In great condition.
Grace C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Real Techniques was the first brand of makeup brushes I bought when I first began building up my makeup collection an they have never let me down. They're long lasting, easy to use, and easy to clean. I rarely find any brush hair fallout, unless the brush is really old, and even then I try to savor my brush before I replace it! I love the style of brushes and the colors of the handles. I especially love the brush shampoo that is made to use with the brushes. It smells sooo good!! My favorite part of this brand is the PRICE. They're so affordable but, in my opinion, they work just as good as any high end brush i could get at Ulta or Sephora. these brushes probably make up about 50% of my brush collection, and i don't even own all of them yet! I can't wait to add more to my collection!!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brand Real Techniques. I own some of their brushes and the complexion sponge. They have great products for great prices. I usually buy mine at Walmart or Rite-Aid. The tools I own from this brand are the brushes I use to do my makeup with everyday. I highly recommend them!
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some Real Techniques! These brushes are affordable, durable and honestly... pretty cute.  I love the look of these brushes as well as how they feel in your hand.
As a makeup artist, brushes are some of the most important tools I carry. I buy them in bulk and go through them like crazy! This brand routinely outlasts my designer brushes and the synthetic bristles make it easier to clean and are part of the reason they are so durable.
You can find great deals on these brushes at Ulta and Target.
Lauren M.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Real techniques are my go to for high quality, affordable brushes. I have their eye shadow brushes, face brushes, and the sponge. 90% of my brush collection is from real techniques. The brushes are sturdy, soft, and don't shed. I have had to throw away and replace other drugstore brand brushes, but real techniques brushes are long lasting.  You can find them at Ulta, and I've even seen them at some Wal-Marts. they are super easy to find so you don't have to worry about ordering online.
Kimberly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no need for expensive makeup brushes, unless that's what you want (you do you boo), because these brushes WORK. They're super soft and blend everything so easily. I  have had mine for a year and they haven't started to shed or act up on me. If you take care of the brushes and wash them they will last you for a while. You get luxury quality for a drug store price, it couldn't get any better!
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging for this brush cleaner is too cute! I love this blush cleaner, because the dry time is so quick. My only complaint would be the chemically smell. Other than that, it works beautifully!
Victoria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the real techniques eye brush set and I love it. I also love the beauty blender. Real Techniques brushes and other products are really good quality. The real techniques product are not very pricey so I wold definitely purchase a few of their products if I were you.
Natasha S.
Australia
Are Real Techniques brushes worth the hype?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really tried the real techniques beauty blenders do they blend good?
Rachel R.
are real technique brushes worth getting?
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
What should I purchase form this brand?
yadira m.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I find the diamond sponge?