Real Steel

by Disney

Habrá otra segunda parte de esta movie si me dejo impactada!
Habrá otra segunda parte de esta movie si me dejo impactada!
Start your review of Real Steel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“One of my favorite Hugh Jackman movies i like that it had a message and the way at first the father doesn't care that much for the boy but then changes his mind towards him .” in reviews
Sudbury, MA
I love this movie! It's a great movie with my boyfriend and friends! I love the back story to this
Banning, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I thought this movie was pretty cool I love watching it whit my family. . My kids love it.
Mercedes, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great movie! I loved it! Loved the story telling. Great movie young adults and adults!
My boy and I love this movie. So heart warming and has some super funny parts in it. .
Union City, NJ
It a great movie, great for any ages and even though you think it might not be for everyone you might thing wrong my parents really liked the movie as well which is amazing because they always fall asleep during movies but not during this one.
Veracruz
Buena película un poco rara por q ami casi no me gustan ese tipo de género pero me llamó mucho la atención Los efectos!!
Toronto , ON
Saw this movie in the theatres. I enjoyed it but I don't think I will purchase the movie.
Toronto, Ontario
Who doesn't love Hugh Jackman? The movie is a true underdog story and very fun.
Who doesn't love Hugh Jackman? The movie is a true underdog story and very fun.