BY REAL SODA

We take pride in the manufacturing process, ingredients and packaging we use at Durango Soda Company Inc. Each batch is handcrafted in small quantities with fresh Rocky Mountain water from the San Juans. Our finished product is then transferred to... see more...

• Does this have alcohol in it?5 Answers
  • I have never seen this brand. Where do you purchase yours?4 Answers
matthew c.
Typically ok, not too bad of a product I would recommend. but not as I thought it would be mind blowing amazing. But it is really good
renee t.
My son loves root beer this is one of his favorite brands he likes it when it's cold he don't prefer it hot . the price is reasonable
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
I love this soda!! It has incredible flavor. It's like cream soda and root beer all in one. Delicious.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
Es deliciosa, refrescante para compartir x9n amigos y en familia a mi me gusta mucho es buenisima.
Heather R.
Mount Holly , NC
I love this root beer!!! It has a fresh great taste to it and I recommend it for everyone to try
Jennifer G.
I guess all root beets taste the same to me. So I wasn't a fan of the flavor by my bf loves it
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Es divina delicado sabor gusta para todos en la familia y a los niños también divina rica
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
I love root beer and this stuff is delicious. When I was pregnant I couldn't get enough
Romina L.
México
Me gusta mucho esta soda, tiene un sabor que me gusta y es saludable, les gusta a los niños.
Andrea S.
Does this have alcohol in it?
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
I have never seen this brand. Where do you purchase yours?