BY REAL SIMPLE

The Real Simple Bath Collection exclusively for Bed Bath & Beyond brings convenience, absorbency and comfort to your everyday life. Bath Sheet measures 34" x 64". Each size sold separately. Towel is fade resistant and low linting. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I got these large bath towels for our wedding and I love them! We decided to go with white, because they match our bathroom. These towels are amazing and they still feel and look like brand new after two years. I highly recommend these towels!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
These are the softest most absorbent towels I have ever used. I love that bed bath and beyond have such a wide color selection so no matter what style or colors you want to decorate in they always have an exact match.
Megan C.
Megan C.
These towels are absolutely amazing; they're longer than most which makes it an even better buy and are super soft. However, the more you wash I found that it loses its softness but overall I would recommend.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
I have these towels for guests to
Use while they stay at my home. I would like to see more color options for these towels. They are soft and get the job done and I would buy them again for our bathroom.
Carly R.
Carly R.
We love the extra large bath sheets! They are big enough to wrap around you and feel snuggled under. They are nice and soft and have lasted a long time being used daily in our home!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Macclesfield , Nc
A Must Have! Very soft and well made. I've had it for quite some time. It has not knotted up like some of the other bath sheets I've had.
Siobhan D.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Bed bath and Beyond towels hold up very well. They also are a responsible price. I love them cuz they haven't gotten knots in them.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
These towels are so cute and I love the colors. I love using them for my kitchen and bathroom. I would definitely recommend these
Caterina L.
Caterina L.
Los Angeles
I love them, they are so soft and good quality. I recommend. They are easy to wash. I wish they came in more colors.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
These towels are amazing. I have been using the same brands for years. They are soft and not to bad in the wallet.