BY REAL SALT

Is Your Salt Real? Nature s First Sea Salt Kosher Salt 1 For Culinary Use 4 Gluten Free 3 Kosher for Passover Is Your Salt Real? br Real Salt means well, real, authentic salt. A quick glance at the ingredients label on most salts might surprise you! Many salts contain anti-caking agents and even dextrose. Others have been heat processed and stripped of their natural trace minerals. Real Salt brand, on the other hand, is unrefined and full of natural minerals and flavor the way salt was meant to be savored. The Real Salt Story br Long ago in what is now Central Utah, Native Americans found a mineral-rich salt deposit from an ancient sea when they saw deer eating the soil. In 1959, Milo and Lamar Bosshardt were struggling to keep their family farm afloat when they discovered that this salt deposit extended beneath their land. They began selling the salt to local farme see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Great product & a little better for you than salt. I love the pouch! It makes it easier to pour and I love the freshness. I love using sea salt when I cook.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
We use only two types of salt in my house and Real salt sea salt is one of them. I love the convenience of the poor spout for easy pouring for refilling the salt shaker.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This real salt kosher sea salt pouch is a great addition to any kitchen. It's a healthier form of salt. And you can use it in any recipe.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the way the product is packaged. Finally I don't worry about pouring too much or spilling.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great salt I've used before for my delicious cooking. My cooking is to have rich flavors and salt is one of them. The packaging is awesome.
Paula M.
Bronte, TX
I live this salt! began using it when I had to lower my salt intake. a better form of salt to use. still has great flavor.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Great salt to get that nice thick flavor. It is much more coarse than regular salt so it flavor a a little better. I mostly use this salt when marinating meat. I love it
Angelina B.
This is great salt. It still has all the minersls in it. So it tastes better and I believe its better for you than regular salt.
Vicky G.
Mississauga, Ontario
Kosher sea salt has a lovely briny sea flavor - it's all natural and makes everything you use it in delicious. great convenient pouch as well.
Meme M.
Is this like any other salt ?