BY REAL SALT

Katy A.
Doral, FL
I love Real Salt! I have tried the onion, garlic and sea salt (from Real Salt) and they are all amazing. I'm not a huge fan of fresh onion (especially peeling it), but I do like the taste of this onion salt, and it does double duty when I put it in ground hamburger (onion + salt). I have given Real Salt (all flavors) as gifts and everyone always enjoys it. So much better than the iodized garbage salt that is sold in grocery stores. I'm a fan for life and always make sure I have a backup supply in my pantry so I won't run out.
Lorena G.
San Jose, CA
Para mí esto es súper practico me encanta porque te ahorra mucho tiempo le da un buen sabor, claro que sí es cresco es mejor, pero esto si te saca de un apuro cuando no tienes sebolla a la mano pues esto no está mal, 👍
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Onion salt is great for adding flavors to lots of things, especially meat. It's a nice little flavor boost for when you don't want to actually put onions on something. (My favorite thing to put it on is steak - just a little bit.)
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I think that onion salt is the best salt to use if you want flavor!!!! it works amazingly in meat omg! i don't really like putting full onions on things so this is a great alternative!!!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
Organic Onion Salt is really good when baking. It has no calories or fat, which is really great for people trying to watch their calorie intake.
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
I use Real Salt, Onion flavor to cook with all the time. I don't like onions, but this is just the right amount of flavor. And it's organic!
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I enjoy this when I need to add last minute onion tase but don't have time to cook the onions. I love that it's zero calories or fat too
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
Love using this to cook with. I love to put it in my rice and other types of sauces. Love the brand as well, it is very affordable.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Love adding to flavor any and everything! Perfect spice to add when you don't have or want to deal with chipping up the onions.
Shanna R.
My kids refuse to eat real onions so I have to add this in instead. So good