REAL SALT Realsalt Organic Season Salt 4.10 OZ

REAL SALT 6x 4, 10 OZ REALSALT ORGANIC SEASON SALT, RealSalt's Organic Season Salt is a combination of RealSalt and organic spices, Now you can enjoy the great taste of RealSalt together with a zesty seasoning flavor you'll love! Ingredients: RealSalt, Organic Onion, Organic Corriander, Organic Mustard, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA7431 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I thought I was the only one who used this in everything! (And it doesn't make everything taste the same!) A little pricey for me, but I love it and can't cook without it...
Chelsea H.
Danville, KY
I like to use this on occasion.... very tasty! Its a great brand we use the regular sea salt daily! No longer use regular salt brands! Healthy and tasty
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
Its pretty good. I use it sometimes. I have a few others that I cook with so this gets used about 50 percent of the time. Good flavor.
Rebecca L.
Love this product. we use it all the time to season and cook with. easy to find.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where can I find the product