BY REAL SALT

New Packaging, New Logo, Same Real Salt Unrefined sea salt mined from ancient sea bed. Contains 50+ trace minerals Best Quality Award Millions of years ago, the salt in this pouch was part of a pristine sea... Long before the earth knew pollutants of any kind, a huge, ancient sea covered what is now North America.  Pure, natural salt was the main ingredient of this sea, and over millions of years, the water in the sea evaporated, leaving the salt in undisturbed deposits.  At some point during the earth s Jurassic era, a range of volcanoes erupted around the ancient sea bed, sealing salt with layers of thick volcanic ash, protecting these precious deposits against the pollution that man would eventually introduce into the environment.  Near the small town of Redmond, in south central Utah, we carefully extract this salt from the deep within the earth, and bring it t see more...

• Is sea salt better than regular salt?2 Answers
  • Is this salt too strong that it ruins the flavor of your food? 4 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying ?5 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "It's easy to find, has a good flavor and works well in recipes and brines." in 1 review
  • "It takes a little bit of time to get used to it (in order to figure out the amount you need) but once you do, you'll never look back." in 1 review
  • "It's perfect for boiling water or adding to pasta sauce." in 1 review
Meg W.
Meg W.
Boise, ID
My favorite salt! And the difference in nutritional value is huge. Good price for what it is. Put on anything that requires salt, can't tell the difference between it and other salts. You can see it better though coming out of the shaker! so that's always a helpful bonus :)
Sweta S.
Sweta S.
Bellevue, WA
Great stressbuster for regular use and my husband too loves to have date with this every weekend while he watches movie,TV,games on his tablet and makes our body heal better than medicines
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Foodie Expert
Great for many things and the price does differ depending on which store you choose to go to but it is a good brand and is not too expensive if you get it at the right store.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
I love seasalt! I love salt in general but sea salt is suppose to be a lot healthier for you. So I switched over and it taste the same
Austin M.
Austin M.
You'd think there isn't any real difference between types and brands of salt, but there is. This stuff is top of the line and I use it on practically everything. There's no way to go back to regular salt after you try this.
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
This salt is really great. I highly recommend it, I just can't stop using it. My friends introduced it me and this salt is one of the best one
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
My mom used to order this all the time when I was a teenager. It tasted just fine
Karla H.
Karla H.
Foodie Expert
The best salt you can get out there! i was introduced to it at my previous job and I cant stop using it. Healthy and amazing!!!
Shala K.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite salts for multipurpose use. It's easy to find, has a good flavor and works well in recipes and brines. It pours easily out of the bag for filling salt shakers, and the grind is fine enough to work with standard shakers too.
Kyli W.
Kyli W.
Woodbine, NJ
This salt is my absolute favorite. We don't use anything else, and if we run out or we're at someone else's house who uses ordinary table salt, we feel like salt-snobs because this one really makes you have higher expectations when it comes to seasoning! I find that it's stronger than ordinary salt, so you don't have to use a lot. It takes a little bit of time to get used to it (in order to figure out the amount you need) but once you do, you'll never look back.
Levi R.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
Is this product worth buying ?
Jaelene C.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
Foodie Expert
Is this salt too strong that it ruins the flavor of your food?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is sea salt better than regular salt?