Real Purity Natural Powder Blush Soft Pink - 0.2 oz uploaded by Brittany A.

BY REAL PURITY

Let your natural beauty shine through with this simple 6-ingredient, non-irritating blush formula. Wearable, long-lasting and hypoallergenic, Real Purity Powder Blush uses naturally-sourced minerals, like mica, titanium dioxide and iron oxides, to provide bold color and UV protection. Vitamin E provides healing and nourishment for easily inflamed skin. Real Purity Powder Blushes use micronized mineral particles to provide lightweight, long-lasting color and are coated in Pycnogenol, a premiere antioxidant (derived from pine bark) that goes one step further to protect you from harsh chemicals. Real Purity cosmetics are cruelty-free. Color: Soft Pink. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love this blush because it doesn’t have a bunch of toxic ingredients and it is a lovely pink color for my cheeks. It is a soft color, so it is not too dramatic which I like. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Azalea S.
Concord, VA
I love real purity blush. It's goes on smooth and has a a great color quality. It's easy to blend. It does stay true to color. I have pale skin and this blush is great. I would recommend this product. I feel really great about the Ingredients.
Marissa H.
Springfield, IL
Love this blush! Great color and it last. Gives me the look I want and blends nicely! Not to much but just the right color
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.