BY QUAKER

Real medleys cereal peach apl 17oz

Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
Miami
Me gusta este cereal de ves en cuando suelo tomar la caja y llevarmela a la univercidad y compartilo con mis amigas ... claro que despues mi madre me pregunta que ¿Como es posible que coma todo eso en un dia?? Y luego ya estoy en problema pero es que son muy ricas
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Grabbed this cereal, because my favorite go-to was out of stock. Very tasty, but also very expensive. I liked the combination of peach and apple, but I haven't purchased again.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Camden, AR
I like this product, but I will get it and not finish the box. The taste is...okay. Tolerable. It might be the texture. It is okay in a tight spot, but not all the time.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Diego, CA
Yummmmmm!!! Have to start off with that... These munches of joy are definitely in my #beachbag in the summer!!!! Hand down 👇👇
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Apple is my favorite flavor. The peach flavor is there but it does not overpower the apple and it is absolutely delicous!
Maritza B.
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
perfect snack for the morning for the go and very easy to prepare at a very affordable price and the taste is amazing.
mary s.
mary s.
you want a bowl of ceral that taste great and is good for you try this one you wont be able to eat just one bowl
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
Good product, i love oatmeal in the morning it gives me energy throughout the day and leaves me feeling full.
ricos no riquísimos i love los amo son geniales y sanos para la dieta sirven para todo me encantan rico rico
Ximena G.
Ximena G.
Raleigh, NC
I love peaches and this cereal is very good especially if it's warm that's how I prefer is in my option