BY REAL MEAT COMPANY

Real Meat Venison Treats are scrumptious bits of 95 percent Human Grade Free Range New Zealand Venison Meat. We also add chicory, lecithin, organic sea salt, mixed tocopherols (natural preservative) and organic garlic. These pure jerky bits are perfect for training and rewarding your dog and puppy. Ingredients: Venison, chicory, sea salt, mixed tocopherols, garlic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
A family friend of mine bought these for my dog and I haven't been able to find them since. My dog absolutely goes crazy over these, she always knows when i have one of these compared to her other treats
My German Shepherds love these yummy treats! You should purchase these for your four legged babies. It makes training a breeze when they receive this as a reward.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
My golden loves these treats. I keep his treats in a jar on the counter and he's gotten to the point where he will take me to the jar to ask for more
Ashley G.
Pet Lover Expert
Are dog really loves these treats we trained her very easily with these she seemed to learn more with the streets than others
Cindy V.
Laredo , Tx
Our dog absolutely loves these treats and goes wild and crazy for one. It helps us in the training process as well
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
My dog goes crazy for these treats! He gets new treats all the time so maybe I'll pick these up for him soon.
G G.
My dog goes crazy for these treats! She may only be a shih tzu but she loves her venison!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert
One of my dog's favorite treats. This brand is pure and 100% dried meat. Exactly what my fur baby needs. The treats last a long time at least with my shih-tzu. I highly recommend this brand.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have the most picky dog when it comes to liking food and treats so typically her companion eats all the treats instead. I grabbed a bag of these to see if she would eat them and voila! I finally found a treat she will actually consume and love! Great find and great buy!
Kyle A.
I have a three year old fifty pound pit bull and she absolutely loves these. She's a larger dog so she goes through these pretty quickly so I wish they were bigger. Really the only other downside is that it gives her really bad gas.
Darlene H.
Has any one givin these to their dogs?? i have 3! not sure about these never have tried them are they good for small breeds??
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Lana M.
Do these have dyes in them??
Luz T.