Real McCoy's Rice Chips Worchester and Chives Gluten Free, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack) uploaded by Soraida C.

BY REAL MCCOY'S #19 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Great tasting chips! Love how they are rice chips and not greasy regular chops. The flavor sounds weird but don't let it full you these chips taste great and are highly addicting!
Soraida C.
Soraida C.
Good tast, light, and healthy. Im on a gluten-free diet so this works out perfect for me and my family and my kids like them. Good product to buy.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
These are so freaking good! They sound like they would be such a weird combo but they are amazing
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Whitley City, KY
Taste amazing. Easy packaging. Rice chips are the best. I definitely recommend these to others.
Kim T.
Kim T.
These taste great & they are healthy for you. Gluten free for my allergy friends
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are surprisingly delicious. I really like rice chips so that wasn't the surprising part, however the flavor threw me off. I ended up really liking it. Plus they aren't bad for you or oily like some other chips.
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert
Me llaman mucho la atenccion nunca los eh probado me gustaria probarlos a ver como saben
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
These are my new addiction. Also love that they are made out of whole grain rice instead of corn and are gluten free, gmo free and vegan! A must try.
Hina A.
Hina A.
Never knew rice chips could taste so good! I'm always trying to find gluten free food that actually tastes good and according to me this product is great! I recommend it and would love to buy again and again!
Elsy C.
Elsy C.
Guadalajara México
They are the best enserio !! delicious also know that they are free of gluten, very good choice
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How are these rice chips
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wow. Sounds good. Anybody try these? Where can I buy them?
Esther V.
Esther V.
Where can you buy this product?
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Would this taste good with guacamole?
Sarra Z.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Whhat is usee foor it???